PDA

View Full Version : Colourpoint Cat Club Show

Kay
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
I had a wonderful day on Saturday at the Colourpoint show. I had entered Roxy and put Shannon on exhibition. My friend Zoe also entered her girl Gucci who I bred.

It was Roxy's first show and she was just old enough on the day to compete as an adult so was the youngest adult by about 18 months. She got first, Best of Breed and her Challenge Certificate (CC) in her open class and three first's in her side classes giving her a Red Card day. I was so pleased with her.

Gucci also got first, Best of Breed and her third CC. This means she is now a Premier and gives me my first Tilsie titled cat which I am over the moon about. She then went on to get three first's in her side classes giving her a Red Card day as well. She has done extremely well as she has only been shown three times and has had Red Card days each time.

It was a successful show for the club as well because we had a lot more entries this year. Unfortunately there was only 3 Household Pets for me to judge but I thoroughly enjoyed my first judging experience and the cats were lovely, one of them being Fran's Clooney. Pity some more Catsey members didn't enter it would have been great to get my hands on your lovely babies.

Jac
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Kay that's fantastic news. A massive Congratulations.
Did you manage to get any photo's? I missed Gucci at the supreme.

Soupie
07-01-2008, 05:35 PM
It was lovely to meet you Kay although I managed to miss Fran ;)

Shame I couldn't enter Pousse but she's not 100% to handle - very wriggly and now I have the two boys I really am unsure whether to show her or not? :oops:

Many congratulations again on you and your friends results! :D

Kay
07-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks Jac. I didn't manage to get any photo's. Fran took some of Clooney and Shannon but we didn't get round to Roxy or Gucci. I will see if Zoe took any of Gucci and if so will post them on here.

Kay
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks Sarah it was lovely to meet you and your cats. They are both lovely. It would have been lovely if you had entered Pousse and I am sure she would have been fine but it is very difficult showing 3 cats as I know from past experiences. Hopefully we will see each other again.

charliebubs
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Congratulations Kay - sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

Tut tut for not taking photos for us though :roll:

dandysmom
07-01-2008, 11:16 PM
BIG congratulations to you, Kay! Well done! And you got to see the stunning Clooney, lucky you!

babycakes
08-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Congratulations Kay

Kay
09-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Congratulations Kay - sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

Tut tut for not taking photos for us though :roll:

Sorry Charlie but being on the committee was rather hectic. I did take my camera though :? .

I even managed to leave my grooming bag there :roll: :roll: .

Jac
09-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Do you have any plans to go to any shows up this way Kay?

Kay
09-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Do you have any plans to go to any shows up this way Kay?

Hopefully Jac. It all depends on the judges. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Jac
09-01-2008, 09:14 PM
That will be good. Look forward to it.

sarahd
13-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Congratulations what a fantastic day for you. You must be sooo proud :)

Sarah
x