PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't get rid of image when pasting!

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I've been trying to post a pic, but whenever I click on the photo icon and try to paste it in, the image that comes up is the Birthday image that I posted last night in the Az thread. don't know how to get it out of there...have shut down broswer and tried again; somehow that image is "stuck" there so the new one won't come up. Any ideas? Has anyone else ever had this problem? Never happened before today....

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Bump! I need some advice......

Mags
04-01-2008, 10:06 PM
How are you copying and pasting Eileen?

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 10:17 PM
The same way you taught me last year, with no problems whatsoever until now. I go to Photobucket, generate the image code (which shows up as "copied"); then to to the thread, click on the photo icon, and when the box at the top comes up telling me to enter it I hit the Apple key and V and it appears; then click OK and it's there. But now the code for the birthday image I used last night in the Az post keeps coming up instead of the code of the pic I'm trying to post. I force-quit Firefox to see if that would help, but it's still there. Maybe have to re-boot the whole computer????

Mags
04-01-2008, 10:23 PM
It sounds like you aren't copying the image code from PB for some reason. Have you tried clicking on the image code and highlighting it and then pressing Apple c to copy it?

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
No, never thought of that since the other has worked fine till now, but will go give it a try! Thanks!

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Well, it wouldn't highlight so I tried the Copy thing again and for some weird reason known only to the Gods of the computer, it worked this time, for both pics! And I did exactly what I had done at least 5 times today. They do say a definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...:-D

Anyhow, all's well that ends well! I was getting very frustrated...:roll:

Mags
04-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Glad you've got it sorted Eileen! :D