PDA

View Full Version : Onyx

babycakes
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Well DM was I right? Did Onyx end up sitting on your knee by the fire in time for Christmas???:)

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Sadly, no. I think she would come in if she weren't so scared of Leia, and if Leia weren't so incredibly aggressive to her....:(

Jac
04-01-2008, 05:17 PM
They'll get there. Look how far you have come!

babycakes
04-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Yes you have come so far with her, I was just reading the thread were you said she rubs around your ankles thats a massive leap forward

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
And she head-butts like mad, and purrs, and meows occasionally; she has become a cuddlebug, but even though I can pick her up for a cuddle, she will not sit on my lap!
For some reason, that's a no-no ?!!

Tink
04-01-2008, 05:44 PM
And she head-butts like mad, and purrs, and meows occasionally; she has become a cuddlebug, but even though I can pick her up for a cuddle, she will not sit on my lap!
For some reason, that's a no-no ?!!

they are funny like that, aren't they? kuan yin used to sit in my lap when she was a baby but now she can't be bothered..i will pick her up to go to bed with me and she will cry like i am cruel and then snuggle in and start purring like mad..or she will dart away and use her scratching post then come back and lay with me because now it was HER idea:roll: :-D

babycakes
04-01-2008, 06:48 PM
they are funny like that, aren't they? kuan yin used to sit in my lap when she was a baby but now she can't be bothered..i will pick her up to go to bed with me and she will cry like i am cruel and then snuggle in and start purring like mad..or she will dart away and use her scratching post then come back and lay with me because now it was HER idea:roll: :-D

Exactly that..on their terms and not yours haha