PDA

View Full Version : your cats favourite toy

pleasehelp
04-01-2008, 10:34 AM
what is your cats favourite toy - I got mine loads of stuff, and my sister got him a "selection box" of playthings for christmas (sad I know).

but his favourite thing is this - youknow the sticky paper rollers you use to take hairs from your clothes . Well Frankie goes mad when he sees this. I have to take a piece of the sticky paper off roll it up and he plays with it for HOURS. very strange. Nothing else will do. :roll:

Elaine
04-01-2008, 11:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: that is strange

My cats favourite toys are the wiggly waggler and da bird. Eva also likes scrunched up tin foil.

Moofster
04-01-2008, 11:31 AM
:cat35 the simple ones are always the best !!

Dino & Pepsi both love a cat nip butterfly from Ikea
Miss Moofi loves the laser light
Tink apart from shredding loo rolls :-D loves anything with feathers on.

Mags
04-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Cassie loves her crinkly tunnel, dives in and out and finally dozes off in there...

She also loves her laser mouse, as soon as she sees me pick it up she gets very excited ......... it also gives her a good exercise during the winter months..

Finally, her in toy of the moment is her catnip Rudolf that Santa brought her! :lol:

babycakes
04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Denis loves any toy mice and balls, also the top off his fuminator!!!

Donna
04-01-2008, 05:00 PM
String and stringy kind of toys - feathers on string etc. Or silly things like small bits of tin foil in a ball, elastic bands, milk carton lid things..

MrsH
04-01-2008, 05:06 PM
My cats' favourite is a bright blue ping-pong ball, because it's light they can whack it a fair distance then hare off chasing it. They're also quite good at juggling with it!

Erin
04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
my babies all love their lazer light,they go mental for it.Think also loves all her little balls and mice,she kills them then carries them behind the tv and hides them away from the boys and the dogs :lol:

dandysmom
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Leia loves her crinkly tunnel, the wiggly waggler, ping pong and yarn balls, feathers and the kitty tease.

Moli
04-01-2008, 10:01 PM
My boys love their big pink boot!

Grete
05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Bubbles loves her strip of fleece on a stick, the tops of 2 litre pop bottles, and goes mad with small scrunched up crinkly wrappers from sweets or balled up paper. Also she loves the foam ball cat toys, gives them a good whack then races after them, they are pretty bouncy so they go everywhere :)

We've just discovered Fizz goes NUTS over torch beams on the floor - we had a power cut for 3 hours and she just went MAD with the torch beams - I've never seen anything like it lol. Bubbles has never been bothered by them or laser pointers but it seems to be Fizz's very favourite thing in the world now :) I HAVE to find her a decent laser point toy :) The other thing she loves is her fish on a stick - it has to come to bed with her of a night time and she carries it around in her mouth. It's hysterical when she comments at the same time as carrying it ;)

alexgirl73
05-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Broxi and Cooper love catnip squares I bought them at supreme. Just squares of fabric sewn up with some catnip inside, only cost me 10p each lol. Whereas Teddies is a home made stick with some strips of denim taped to the bottom! Mad cats!

dinahsmum
05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Chester is a catnip freak, so anything catnip sends him crazy. Better still is Purr - do you remember that? We had a thread ages ago. Drives him do-lally and he tries to tie himself in knots, rubbing his face against a Purr-y toy.

Bentley is action man - he likes either a ping-pong ball or the kitty sized 'skoosh' ball, with the soft spikes all over.

Both like to play with the fish on a stick toy.

Non-conventional toys include dropped nutshells, rolled up sweetie papers, pellets of dog-kibble (which can be eaten once cornered) and the plastic 'prong protectors' which come on the plugs of new electrical appliances.

And each other (particularly at 6.30am and it's time for a game of chase over our bed:roll: )

alexgirl73
05-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Chester is a catnip freak, so anything catnip sends him crazy. Better still is Purr - do you remember that? We had a thread ages ago. Drives him do-lally and he tries to tie himself in knots, rubbing his face against a Purr-y toy.

Bentley is action man - he likes either a ping-pong ball or the kitty sized 'skoosh' ball, with the soft spikes all over.

Both like to play with the fish on a stick toy.

Non-conventional toys include dropped nutshells, rolled up sweetie papers, pellets of dog-kibble (which can be eaten once cornered) and the plastic 'prong protectors' which come on the plugs of new electrical appliances.

And each other (particularly at 6.30am and it's time for a game of chase over our bed:roll: )

oh yeah, forgot about that one:lol: