PDA

View Full Version : Nick Names

Moofster
03-01-2008, 03:57 PM
It seems that even though all my cats have perfectly good names, we still give them nicknames :smt049

Dino - is Beany, Big Guy and Fatty

Pepsi - gets Princess, Eppileps and Peps

Miss Moofi - has Doofs, Doofster, Fifi, MM and Moofi-Loofi

Tink - is Black Shadoo and Big Man

what nick names do you use :-D

babycakes
03-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Denis has soooo many, he's BC, Cakes, Baby, Baby boy, Monkey, cheeky Monkey cheeks, cheeky chops, the Dentist, Dentine, Dental floss, Mummies kitty, Minkey, The lad (by OH), Our boy, Kitten face, and occasionally he gets called Denis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexgirl73
03-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Broxi gets called Bear cub (as his full name is Broxi Bear lol) or BBC!

Cooper gets Scoop (as his full name is Super Cooper)

and Teddie gets flat face and fuzzy butt!!!!! lol.

Kazz
03-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Oscar was either Oz or Old Man.
Cleo was Cleat, little 'en, or in moments when she wanted to be posh Daisy May....not sure why she jus liked it.Who was I to argue.

Whiley
03-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Shelby is Shellybelly. Before she went on her good food she had a flabby belly but the name kinda stuck :D

Madeline the dog that lives with my mum is Linus most of the time.

As for rats =
Scarlet is Scully
Onyx is Toadface
Morgan is Mogs
Pearl is Pearly Whirly
Triss was Triskybiscuit
Miss Moneypenny is Blondeface
Memphis is Fizzy
Ridiculous is Red
Spartacus is Sparty
Hazard is Hazbaz
Zero is Bash quite often, because he is so clumsy.

Obviously not allo of my rats but theres a few :D

Grete
04-01-2008, 11:08 AM
I love seeing the nicknames people have for their babies ;) Makes me feel like less of an idiot for all the nicknames mine have :) Posted some of these before but I think some new ones have snuck in lol.

Bubbles is : Bubbywubs, Buggaboos, Bubbies, Monkeyface, Madcat, Fluffpuss, Wuss, Venus Fly Cat, Little 'un (from when she was the younger cat, she is older than Fizz this time but it stuck) and a couple of nicknames my husband has for her but I can't repeat them here ;)

Fizz is : Puss puss, Fizzywizzy, Fizzy, Nutcat, Pandacat (cos of her tummy markings), Cuddlebug, Cuddlekitty, 'The Mighty Fizz, Slayer of Bed Mice' and another couple of names my husband has for her that are equally unrepeatable here ;)