PDA

View Full Version : Christmas (or Catsey?) socks???!!!!

angieh
30-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Here are some socks I was given for Christmas. I think they are lovely. I can't see why socks need to be boring. I have another pair with owls on them - both from good old M&S!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/angieh_bucket/catsocks2.jpg

There is another thread somewhere where it was proposed by some members to have Catsey T-shirts. I think that's a great idea. Has anything come of it????

Moofster
30-12-2007, 05:33 PM
:pom wow ! those are just the business, bet they keep you tootsies nice and snuggly :-D

Moli
30-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Very nice, my sons girl friend had black and white cows on hers..

dandysmom
30-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I love those socks! We talked about the Catsey tees ( a super idea!!), but nothing came of it; wish someone would restart the project! I'd volunteer but being in the States wouldn't be able to contact UK vendors for quotes....

Hint, hint for anyone who needs a New Years resolution!! :-D

Grete
30-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Heheh I love the socks :) I had several pairs with cats on but wore them so much they got holey and had to be binned :(

I might have to have a look in M&S and see if they still have some :)

babycakes
30-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I LOVE socks like that if they were a present them someone knows you well

Mags
30-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Great socks, look lovely and warm..:D

smudgley
30-12-2007, 10:29 PM
they got some t-shirts done on another forum I visit. It's a rottweiler forum & they had some fab T-shirts doen & all the proceeds went to Rottweiler rescue.

I vote we get some Catsey T-shirts done, then next time we have a meet up (as long as we can all get there at the proposed time & don't stay up til all hours the night before) ;) we an wear them with pride & recognise each other straight away! :)

dandysmom
30-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Are you volunteering, Smudgley...I know you have so much free time on your hands...:-D. Seriously, it would be good advertising for Catsey; I live in jeans and tees and would love to have a Catsey one! Or two... Now that the Holidays are almost over, one of our many talented members could work up a design or two, and we could run it by Az to see if it would be allowed....

angieh
31-12-2007, 03:59 PM
I second the proposal! What about using the 4 furry friends at the top of the Catsey page (currently wearing their Santa hats)????? Just need to make sure that the base colour of the tee is complimentary to their cheeky little faces!

Who's going to ask Az????????:-D :-D :-D

dandysmom
31-12-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll volunteer for that if someone would make a design...should probably say Catsey, or www.catsey.com or something similar ......

angieh
01-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I think it was Anita Roddick who said something about not putting images on the front of tees that were marketed for women - something about distortion due to bustline! :-D :-D :-D So I would suggest perhaps putting the image on the back and www.catsey.com on the front. Just a suggestion, you understand!

dandysmom
01-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Hee hee, think it depends on the size of your bustline! :-D Seriously, a good suggestion. I'm sure www.catsey.com is copywrited so sure we'd need permission from Az.....

angieh
01-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh, Dandysmom, I had rather thought of it as being a Catsey product anyway. If any profit was to be made it should be for the promotion of Catsey.com I had imagined, so Az needs to be completely OK with it. Did I imagine you had volunteered to ask Az??????

dandysmom
01-01-2008, 10:57 PM
You didn't imagine it and I will, but I think we need to be a bit more organized before we approach him...like with a design, and maybe an estimate of how many members would be interested in buying them. And yes of course, profits to Catsey!

angieh
02-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Do you think it would be a good idea to get Az's approval to the idea before going any further?