PDA

View Full Version : The Cats Noticeboard

angieh
30-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Do you have a noticeboard in your home? If so, what's on it (don't mean to be personal!)???? Appointments, pics of friends and family maybe????

Here is Merlin's noticeboard

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/angieh_bucket/Catsnoticeboard2.jpg

Look forward to hearing what's on yours!

(Please note: Merlin NEVER eats chocolate - just in case you're wondering!)

Moofster
30-12-2007, 05:31 PM
:( aww we dont have a noticeboard - we tend to stick things on the fridge with the magnets - funny thing is I absolutely HATE fridge magnets :lol: :lol:

Yours is lovely, love all the photos :smt049 :smt049

Kazz
30-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Mine just has info on where I should be or where I should not be and apointments etc etc etc. Nothing as Jazzy as yours.

dandysmom
30-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't have one either; use my wall calendar for appointments, birthday/anniversary reminders, etc. That's a January 1st routine for me transferring things from the old to the new one. The fridge has postcards, pics, etc on it. Your noticeboard is very colorful, Angie!

Mags
30-12-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't have a notice board either .... but have to say yours is lovely Angie!:D

alexgirl73
30-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I have one but I'll take a pic of it tomorrow lol. All sorts of weird and wonderful things on mine!

smudgley
30-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I have a notice board in my little office at home. It just has notes about wanted cats / cats for rehoming / cats needing microchipping etc. Just kind of notes about things pending if you like.

we have a calender for all appointments etc, but the main thing I use is my diary. I have one diary & it's my life! Everything goes in there, where I need to be, when, what cats are in / out who's been to the vets when etc, I would be so lost without it, in fact I did loose it once. I had put it down the side of my car seat & I had pulled over to attend to a puppy poo in the back :roll: . carried on my journey, not realising the diary had fell on the floor. A lady walking her dogs found it, picked it up - had a look through, foun a phone number & called it & said to the person that she had found a diary & it had their number in & it must be someone who works with dogs as it was all about visiting & collecting pups, they told her the phone number for work & she called up. I collected my diary & gave her a little something to say thankyou.