PDA

View Full Version : Kitten

Kazz
29-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Just discovered I almost got a kitten for Christmas :shock: seems everyone was in agreement a kitten is what I would like. But luckily common sense prevailed and they decided against it.

But got me a kitten calendar instead.:-D

But made me think........

Mags
29-12-2007, 04:00 PM
............... and Kazz????

Do you feel it's the right time yet?

Kazz
29-12-2007, 04:10 PM
............... and Kazz????

Do you feel it's the right time yet?

Not quite Mags ut the time is coming closer. I think I needed a good space of time, a delay between my two and a new member of the family. Just hope whoever I find whenever I find him/her they find us suitable.

Mags
29-12-2007, 04:18 PM
It must be very hard to even imagine having a new kitten/cat after the length of time you had Oscar and Cleo.

Between them they had clocked up 50 years!! :shock: Amazing!! :shock:

Kazz
29-12-2007, 04:21 PM
It must be very hard to even imagine having a new kitten/cat after the length of time you had Oscar and Cleo.

Between them they had clocked up 50 years!! :shock: Amazing!! :shock:

Never looked at it that way......all that time and yet they had me trained within the first year......... :-D

Mags
29-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Never looked at it that way......all that time and yet they had me trained within the first year......... :-D

Ahh but they knew a softy when they saw one and wrapped you round their little paws!!! :lol:

Kazz
29-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Ahh but they knew a softy when they saw one and wrapped you round their little paws!!! :lol:
';

Hmmmmmmm:roll:

alexgirl73
29-12-2007, 04:56 PM
I have 2 little B&W babies looking for a new home in january lol! Really want them to go to a home together.

Kazz
29-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I have 2 little B&W babies looking for a new home in january lol! Really want them to go to a home together.

Too soon for me Alex....and mine I don't think are here yet something tells me they are still not of this world.;) don't as me how.

dandysmom
29-12-2007, 05:01 PM

The new one(s) will too, believe me! Cats are very good at that...:-D

alexgirl73
29-12-2007, 05:08 PM
lol, only joking Karen, I know you'll go for it when you are ready.

smudgley
29-12-2007, 08:27 PM
I reckon you should wait until spring time, when all the kittens are about, all desperate for new homes, all sad & crying & in need of cuddles & warm laps :cry: .................that's the time to get one. ;) Between me & Alex, we'll find you exactly what you want, when you are ready!

Kazz
29-12-2007, 08:32 PM
I reckon you should wait until spring time, when all the kittens are about, all desperate for new homes, all sad & crying & in need of cuddles & warm laps :cry: .................that's the time to get one. ;) Between me & Alex, we'll find you exactly what you want, when you are ready!

Oh thats it Kel don't pull on my heartstrings at all :roll:

dandysmom
29-12-2007, 09:01 PM

Wow, talk about tugging on the heartstrings! That made me get a bit teary, and I'm not even looking for a kitten ......

alexgirl73
29-12-2007, 09:14 PM
lol, like your style Kel!!!

Kazz
29-12-2007, 09:16 PM
But you all have to remember I am not as soft as I first come across.....;)

alexgirl73
29-12-2007, 09:22 PM
yeah, yeah Karen, we believe you lol!

dandysmom
29-12-2007, 09:40 PM
But you all have to remember I am not as soft as I first come across.....;)

Sure you aren't, Kazz...:roll: if we could just ask Cleo and Oz...:-D