PDA

View Full Version : Cuddledry

babycakes
28-12-2007, 11:15 AM
The Cuddledry was introduced on the Dragon's den a while back. It's a towel that ties around your next like a bib so that you can get the baby out of the bath and wrap them up without needing three hands to do so. Anyway I was thinking of getting one for Denis. I have to carry him into and out of the garden to put him on his harness. He clings onto me coming in and his feet are dirty, so I thought if i had one of these on a) my clothes wouldn't get dirty, b) i could wipe his feet at the same time.

What do you think? Could I do this with something else cheaper or would it be worth the money??
www.cuddledry.com

Emm
28-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I remember seeing that on Dragons Den - I had heard that they were going to be branching out into pet products too - good for them!

I say get it from them it looks like a brilliant product - and you are helping to support a small business - all good :-D

dandysmom
28-12-2007, 05:15 PM
What a cool idea! But you could probably make one yourself by taking a large bath towel and attaching ties to it.......

babycakes
28-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Now I'm in a real dilema as I agree with both of you.... Supporting a small business is excellent and also being able to make it cheaper as the fabric seems too good on this to ruin on wiping a cats feet...but then my cat deserves it (oh dear I don't know)

Leo's Mummy !
28-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Brill idea if you ask me.. Leo hates the harness.. He just attacks it so no chance of him going out anytime soon !

angieh
28-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Seems like a brilliant product - how about trying a home made variation out as Dandysmom suggests and then if you find it suits your needs (and Dennis') you could buy the Cuddledry?

CathyW
28-12-2007, 06:52 PM
they do one for dogs so that would be ideal for cats.

babycakes
29-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks everyone I think I will try a home made one out first