PDA

View Full Version : Piccies of my gang and Pousse update!

Soupie
26-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Hopefully this link will take you to the album where my friend has put the pics she took yesterday of my 3 :D http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v227/kingswood/Cats/?mediafilter=all

As you can see Mister F was the most willing to pose ;) Portia is in my opinion looking fab now for her age and she got a clean bill of health from the vets on Saturday and she has put on more weight and is now 1.5kg more than when I got her and vet says she is about perfect ;) So really pleased with that and with how they are all getting on although there was one little tiff as you can see in the pic of all 3 of them :oops:

Hope you like the piccies and can see them ok - I am being very techno dunce today :lol:

alexgirl73
26-12-2007, 05:22 PM
what FAB pics and OMG, how cute is the walking rug lol!!!!

Jac
26-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Hehe Ditto!!!!:lol: :lol:

Mags
27-12-2007, 01:04 AM
What gorgeous cats they are! :D

Kazz
27-12-2007, 06:52 PM
They all look very well. Lovely too see them.

yola
27-12-2007, 07:56 PM
What lovely cats Soupie!!!

Tinker
27-12-2007, 08:20 PM
They are lovely, I have always had a particular soft spot for black cats.

Soupie
27-12-2007, 08:25 PM
They are lovely, I have always had a particular soft spot for black cats.

Me too as you can probably tell :D Slight disadvantage with them in a Selkirk though as the dominant colour makes it harder to get the texture of coat required for good curl and their features are not so visible like the curly whiskers etc.

Q's muzzle is just as good as Mister F's but in a photo you would say Mister's is better as harder to see the outline of Q's ;)

Thanks for everyone's comments - both Q and Pousse have been labours of love to get in tip top condition but I'd do it all again :D

Leo's Mummy !
28-12-2007, 11:30 AM
absolutely lovely ! Thanks for sharing

Soupie
31-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks!

Tomorrow is bath day for the boys so I shall try and get photographic evidence of cats who looooooooooooooove water :D Both stand in a bath with water in and adore being shampooed and showered off!

Donna
31-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Lovely photos. Would be impressed with photos of cats having a both even more lol

Soupie
31-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Lovely photos. Would be impressed with photos of cats having a both even more lol

It's so funny - my mum didn't believe me when I said that Q loved his bath but when she came to stay after my op he had a couple due to shows and she found it fascinating to the point Q and I had an audience while I bathed him :lol:

They have a waterproof outer coat so have to do it by use of a bath with water in and one of those showerheads you can fit to taps for babies - I know some breeders of the Selkirks who have cats which swim in the pond or have water features in their pens as they love water so much :shock:

Moli
01-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Well done, they are looking absolutely gorgeous...

Grete
01-01-2008, 09:54 AM
All 3 are just gorgeous Soupie :) Not seen selkirks before, what amazing coats they have, and those whiskers!!

Soupie
01-01-2008, 02:26 PM
They are still pretty rare Grete although I think the GCCF figures were 222 registered in 2006 which is fab :shock: and over double the amount registered the year before and this year I suspect there to have been another rise ;)

I'll be at the Notts and Derby Cat Club show on 19th January and I know others will be there if you want to pop along and meet some!

PoshPuss
01-01-2008, 03:12 PM
They are all fab cats. I love the 'flat cat' ones, mine does that! So cute when she's belly up, I just wanna tickle and blow on her!