PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Cross - query

sarah5
23-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I may be going to see a Bengal cross female with a view to apopting her. I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of Bengal cats, or knows anything about them.. ie temperament, what are they like with other cats, etc?

Thanks so much!

Mags
23-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Az has a Bengal, the beautiful Cheetah ...... :o

I think she is an indoor cat.

dandysmom
23-12-2007, 09:44 PM
And Megsy has a Cheetoh, which is a Bengal cross, a stunning boy named Tito. They are lovely cats, I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Bengal or Bengal cross, would love to! Here's an informative link to Bengals:

http://cats.about.com/cs/breedprofiles/p/Bengal.htm

sarah5
24-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your replies - and thanks dandysmom for that link which was extremely helpful. They sound like wonderful cats :-D

Will wait till the New Year now to go and visit this Bengal Cross little girl - can't wait! xx

Megsy
24-12-2007, 11:37 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z242/titocheetoh/morecats038.jpg

Yes as Dandysmom has said I have a Cheetoh cat. He is a cross between an Ocicat and a Bengal. What can I say ---- he is amazing! I love him to bits and he is so clever and affectionate. He loves to play and cuddle up beside you on the sofa. He is fearless but never aggressive, I have never heard him growl. He follows us around the house and sleeps on our bed, he wakes up purring. I take him for walks on his harness and I swear he knows everyword I say. He loves to talk and always answers me when I talk baby talk to him! He gives so much back to me, unlike any other cat I have ever had. He is just special. Good luck with your kitty. Hope you like the pic.

sarah5
24-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Oh Megsy he is absolutely beautiful, oh I love him!!

Sadly I have just found out that the little one I was going to see has now been taken. I am, of course, happy that she has a safe home but am disappointed that I didn't get to see her.

Never mind, I will keep looking!

Thanks so much for sharing your beauty with us Megsy xx

dandysmom
24-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, I'm glad the little girl has a home, but sorry you weren't the one! Good luck!

sarah5
24-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks! I really do believe that the right cat will find me, so I think it was fate that this one has gone to another home.

Merry Christmas everyone! x

dandysmom
24-12-2007, 09:51 PM
And Merry Chrisymas to you and your family also!