PDA

View Full Version : 3 Cat Household

Soupie
21-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I am pleased to report that the addition of the new kitten has gone very well :D

He is completely at home already and he and Quando are playing, eating and sleeping together leaving Pousse in valuable possession of the sofa.

Although she swears at the newbie if he gets too close she is not seemingly overly bothered by his presence and just ignores him and is eating and carrying on quite happily :)

I'm keeping a close eye on him and he still gets put in "his" room overnight in case we had any more yowling nights but typically she hasn't yowled since I posted on here :roll:

So fingers crossed it looks as though all the careful planning and right choice of kitten has worked so far ;) Massive thanks to his breeder who in case it hadn't worked out would have had him back and refunded the money with no hard feelings :smt038 I know almost all responsible breeders but have heard some horror stories recently!

alexgirl73
21-12-2007, 09:18 PM
so glad to hear he has settled in well, any pics yet?

dandysmom
21-12-2007, 09:55 PM
That's wonderful news, Soupie! He and Quando getting on well, and Pousse not particularly bothered!! And she's no longer yowling, too! What cheerful news on a gloomy raw Winter day: it's brightened mine!

Mags
21-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Glad to hear your newcomer has settled in so well already, Soupie and Pousse isn't bothered too much by him.:D What are you calling him?

Looking forward to seeing some pics soon! ;)

Soupie
21-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Just need to upload pics to the net - will do later as showjumping is starting ;)

We've just all 4 of us been on the sofa together - Newbie is allowed if he sits on the back out of her way :lol: At the moment he is just getting called "mister F" or "mister". His show name is Amazolou Mister Fantastic but we haven't settled on a pet name yet ;)

sarah5
21-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Oooooh I can't wait to see a pic PLEEEEASE get one on here hehe :D

Glad to hear your newbie is settling in well xx

random
21-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Happy to hear he has settled in well for you already!

Tinker
21-12-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm glad they are all getting on well. I think "Mr F" is a good pet name.

Moli
22-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Good to hear the little one has settled in...
Watch it Soupie, I had 2, then 3 now 5!!!

yola
22-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Glad to read that all is settling well. I'd love to see some pictures when junior is ready . . . and to hear what you finally decide on, name-wise.