PDA

View Full Version : FOUND; Aylestone, Leicester - young female black & white cat

storminator
17-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi all, my friend has found a young female cat, we think she's no more than six months old, in good condition and very affectionate. Someone must be missing her she's a lovely little thing!

She was wearing a collar but no ID :-( we've both looked for posters in the local area but no joy so far, and we've put some up ourselves to say she's been found. My friend is taking her to be scanned for a chip tomorrow, who would be the best people to call to see if anyone's looking for her? RSPCA?

Moli
17-12-2007, 11:59 AM
What about the CPL, and maybe putting a bit on your local radio....?

Mags
17-12-2007, 02:49 PM
You could put posters up in all the local vets and some shops in your area. A lot of people tend to ask the vets if they have heard if any cats have been found locally..

I hope her owners claim her before Christmas...:)

Kim
18-12-2007, 12:14 AM
There is an RSPCA in Scudamore Road Leicester, you could try an advert in the Leicester Mercury or perhaps contact Radio Leicester or Leicester Sound and ask if they could do an appeal for you.

storminator
22-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Hiya! Good news, owner saw poster in local shop and called my friend, little kitten is now safe and sound back at home :-)

Mags
22-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Great news, glad the little kitty has been reunited with its owner!:D

So pleased there has been a happy ending to this.. :D

Thank you for taking the trouble to let us know .......... a very Happy Christmas to you and your friend!:D

Kim
22-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Great news!! Thanks for letting us know,

dandysmom
22-12-2007, 09:06 PM
A happy ending in time for Christmas! Well done you and your friend. Merry Christmas to you!

alexgirl73
22-12-2007, 09:42 PM
all's well that ends well! Thank you for letting us know, I'm sure her owner will have a very Merry Christmas now, and I wish you and your friend the same!