PDA

View Full Version : White or grey cat needed for photoshoot

linusricard
14-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi,

I'm a Swedish art photographer. I always work with models, and many times i also use animals in my photographs.
Please see my website for examples:
www.linusricard.com

For my next project i want to use a white cat again.
The shooting will take place the coming Tuesday, the 18th of december. The location is in Bow east London.

Am looking for a kind cat owner who would be able to come along with their white or grey cat for a few hours.
You would receive copies of the final images.

If you are interested please send me an email, and if possible include a photo of your cat:
info@linusricard.com

Best
Linus Ricard

m: 0785 248 02 79
e: info@linusricard.com
w: www.linusricard.com

Mags
14-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi Linus, does the cat owner have to pay? Or will you be charging them?

linusricard
14-12-2007, 02:04 AM
No the cat owner doesn't have to pay
And neither can i afford to pay the cat owner.
It's not a commercial shooting. It's for art, i and the rest of the team are doing it for love and passion.

And as already stated the cat owner will get copies of the final images for personal use, it will be a different and interesting addition to the photo album or the lounge wall.

yola
14-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Linus, your work is very impressive, I have a step-daughter just embarking on the road of professional photography and it's lovely to see some work of someone who look to be following their creative dream with success!

I have a grey cat, but he is so nervous that (a) he won't travel well and (b) you will have a job photographing him . . . all you will see is his tail disappearing into the distance!

Good luck with your search.

Whiley
14-12-2007, 01:17 PM
I have a friend in London with a grey and white cat who may be available, i'll give her a shout and pass on your contacts, if you don't hear from her today she's probably not available.

Good luck!

Darky
14-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Wow.. Your photography is absolutely amazing. Very dark but very beautiful.

Alas, I only have a black and white cat. C:

Fran
14-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow! your work is amazing! I have 2 grey cats but London is really too far for me to travel as I have young kittens here needing weaning. Shame, as I would have loved some professional photos of them :cry: Good luck in your search!

Mags
14-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Good luck in your search for a white or grey cat, Linus..:)

borderdawn
14-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Great work!! I dont have white or Grey cats, my only solid coloured Cat is chocloate, sorry.

linusricard
15-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I still didn't find a cat.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

-Linus

dandysmom
15-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Good luck, Linus! I have one but I'm on the other side of the Pond, and she's too shy for a photo op!

lisa0307
27-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Linus did you find a cat?:)