PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Almo Nature cat food

EmmaG
12-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Anybody tried this?? bought a couple of pouches for the cats and they love it, seems very high in meat with very little additives. Got mine from Wales and it cost about P per pouch?

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/almo_nature/pouch_jelly/13656

Kim
12-12-2007, 11:20 PM
I bought some last year from The Supreme Emma. Cats were indifferent to it. I think they prefer all the stuff with additives!!!

Fran
13-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Mil's breeder uses it Emma but I haven't tried it. Mine love Applaws, so if they are feeling fussy, that's what I give them..

Ruthlynn
31-12-2007, 07:39 PM
I've used it for Kit and Bo - they love it! it's proved a tad expensie though so now they're on Natures Menu and Prize choice. I'm sort of trying to get them used to raw feeding.

Take are

Ruth

Soupie
31-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Reading the ingredients list sounds very similar to Applaws which is also main ingredient(s) cooking water and rice ;)

My oldie will only eat Felix or Tuna Fillet Applaws but she had 13 years of only Felix so is mega fussy now but my boys are fed on Applaws. I'm not finding it too pricey at the moment as they only have two tins a day between them and I calculated the price against feeding them 3 or 4 pouches of normal pouch varieties each a day and works out similar costings.

Might pick up one of the Almo Nature pouches to try though as like convenience of pouches.

miki
13-01-2008, 10:50 AM
I tried it several times. My cats love it. But here they only have 3 tastes and I know from the brochure i got that this food is available in many tastes.