PDA

View Full Version : My foster cats

smudgley
10-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Spider. All ready to go, but no home to go to. :(

Echo. All ready to go, but no home to go to. :(

Nameless..... came in tonight

Ben & Tom & Jack.... due in

You know I said I wasn't going to have any more in until after New Year & I said no matter what happens, I must have some breathing space as I have loads of CP loose ends to tie up..... well I got a call about a pregnant cat, but I said we had no spaces. well the lady who found her is a real cat lover but has 10 cats & couldn't keep her, so was a bit desperate for help so....... she's come to me tonight, but guess what? She's not blooming pregnant. :roll: And then a lady who I know who lives in a flat with lots of cats has got into a bit of bother & got a bit over run with her cats. So I need to help her rehome lots of them on instruction from the council :( so 3 of them are coming to me. 2 tomorrow and one on Sat.:roll:

sarahd
11-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmmm so the moral of this story is...........

Never say never?? lol

Sarah
x

Jac
11-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Smudgley, you just have a big heart:D

Grete
11-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Smudgley, you just have a big heart:D

And aren't we all just so thankful for that!

Mags
11-12-2007, 12:52 PM
I hope Santa finds them all a nice cosy home for Christmas ...or just after..:D

babycakes
11-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Good luck to all the kitties in being rehomed soon X Well done in being there for them

alexgirl73
11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
We had a similar phone call at eh eweekend, a very heavily pregnant female had been in a womans garden for 3 days and she didn't know what to do. She brought her to the vets and it turned out to be a very fat un-neutered male!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for your cats to get homes Smudgley! Do you stop re-homing over Christmas?

smudgley
11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes we stop rehoming over Christmas

smudgley
17-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Ben & Tom have gone to a new home.

Echo is going to a new home this week.

The other cats from the lady in the flat have been rehomed.

Spider is still here. :(

New one (Molly) is still here

I had a lady on the phone after advise yesterday about her cat & how she can ensure the 7 newborn kittens are getting enough milk from the 3 teats that mom has, because last time 3 of the kittens died.She said she has always only had 3 teats from birth, but she has managed to rear 5 litters previously. :evil:

Mags
17-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Good news that Echo has found a new home at last but what a pity Spider has had no luck yet :(

Words fail me about that lady whose poor cat has had six litters to date..... and attempted to raise them with only three teats,,:mad: She definitely hasn't been considering her poor cat at all..:evil:

Moli
17-12-2007, 11:31 PM
I had a lady on the phone after advise yesterday about her cat & how she can ensure the 7 newborn kittens are getting enough milk from the 3 teats that mom has, because last time 3 of the kittens died.She said she has always only had 3 teats from birth, but she has managed to rear 5 litters previously. :evil:

This is so sad!!! will it ever end....:(

sarah5
20-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Aww I just looked at an old post of yours - Echo is beautiful, she looks very young still to have had a litter already?

I would offer to rehome her but I think our house would be too much for her - I have 2 little boys an 2 cats already. I need quite a bold cat unfortunately.

Amazed she hasn't been taken, she is gorgeous x

smudgley
21-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Aww I just looked at an old post of yours - Echo is beautiful, she looks very young still to have had a litter already?

I would offer to rehome her but I think our house would be too much for her - I have 2 little boys an 2 cats already. I need quite a bold cat unfortunately.

Amazed she hasn't been taken, she is gorgeous x

she has. :-D

dandysmom
21-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Good news about Echo! And that poor mum cat with five litters aready...when will they ever learn.....:(