PDA

View Full Version : Foster babies

alexgirl73
10-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Thought I'd let you know what I have at the moment lol.

Idge - the last of Belles kittens, but he will be going on thursday to his forever home, along with one of hte other kittens I have.

Kevin the Bush Baby/ aka Marmalade - He is a 13 week old little cutie. Very timid at first then comes right out of his shell. He's a lovely little ginger, and called a bush baby because of his big eyes:lol: He's the one who is going with Idge.

Kermit and Kanga - Brother and sister, black and white. Hopefully going on friday (fingers crossed as we close on saturday for the Christmas period). 2 little B&W cuties.

Then we have Kipper and Kaitlyn - 2 B&W teenies who will be with me for Christmas. Not too sure about people yet, but getting there!

smudgley
10-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Blimey, you've got your hands full Alex. Have you got them all inside? Or do you have pens now?

alexgirl73
10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
nope, all inside lol! Still not heard back from the council about permission to have a pen!!

Did Naomis 'mum' remember to say hi from me today?

smudgley
10-12-2007, 10:55 PM
nope, all inside lol! Still not heard back from the council about permission to have a pen!!

Did Naomis 'mum' remember to say hi from me today?

Yes she did say hi..... thanks. They have got a cat like Teddie. :cool:

alexgirl73
10-12-2007, 10:56 PM
aww, sweet! The only other people I know with exotics/persians are on here lol!

smudgley
10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
I'll get a photo of him when I next go. He's long haired. Naomi is pregnant so I will be visiting a lot over the next few weeks. When I scanned her today, the cat came over & climbed on the machine & was peering at the screen, cheeky monkey! :lol:

Did you know Donna with the GSD from brownies had puppies recently too?

Grete
11-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Did you know Donna with the GSD from brownies had puppies recently too?

I'm hoping it was the GSD that had the puppies ;)

Jac
11-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Alex your house sounds FULL. The sooner you get your pen the better.

Kazz
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Alex surely that can't be right, how do you keep them apart from your cats? or don't you?

alexgirl73
11-12-2007, 03:12 PM
They're kept well apart from mine lol. But I finally got permission today to get my cat pen woo hoo, so I'll just be waiting for that to happen now. And hopefully I'll only have 2 kittens for Christmas anyway.

smudgley
11-12-2007, 06:46 PM
They're kept well apart from mine lol. But I finally got permission today to get my cat pen woo hoo, so I'll just be waiting for that to happen now. And hopefully I'll only have 2 kittens for Christmas anyway.

Are they all in kitten pens inside then Alex? Do the foster cats mix at all?

Jac
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Congratulations on the planing permission:D

Kazz
11-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I think thats the thought behind my question actually Smudgley mixing of foster and your cats.....Congratulations on the pens though best of luck,
Karen

alexgirl73
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
The 2 littlest are in a large kitten crate and in my bedroom, and the others are in my dining room. Only for two more days though and then the 2 little ones will get the run of the dinnig room as the others will all be gone woo hoo! Will be so glad to get my pen!