PDA

View Full Version : EMMA! - BG is HOME

LMC
07-12-2007, 11:20 PM
After nearly 15 months, BG is back where he began - back in my spare room (settling in again) - but a whole lot fatter than when I collected him from Emma last year and adopted him.

He must have gone down by the railway line - which was why no positive sightings (I did EVERYTHING) - and ended up living in an old lady's greenhouse in the next town for a few months until, by chance, I saw him out of my car - couldn't stop, narrow dangerous road, too much traffic - on Tuesday morning. Leaflets all along the roads in that area. Call Thursday morning. The lady trapped him in her greenhouse this afternoon and I picked him up.

He's been to the vet and is fit and well. Pix once he's settled a bit - although he's happily snoozing on the spare bed next to me right now (hooray for wireless!!!)

Sorry I don't post much on here these days - I just don't have time :( - but wanted to let everyone know.

If you're reading this and your cat is missing - "do everything" (I'd still not know if I hadn't put leaflets in the houses in that area) - but you still need a lot of luck. I hope you get it, as I did, and that your puss comes home for Christmas too.

Mags
07-12-2007, 11:23 PM
That's brilliant news that he's come home and I'm sure Emma will be chuffed to bits!! :lol:

Moli
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
How amazing is that! 15 months, so pleased you have him back where he belongs...

yola
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Oh my goodness I'm SO, SO delighted to be reading this :-D I know you were beside yourself when he disappeared, but I'm so pleased that BG is back where he belongs. I'm sure Emma will be delighted to be reading this also :-D :-D :-D

Elaine
07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Oh Sandre, I am so very pleased to here that BG has finally returned. Brilliant news, and just in time for xmas too. Trully heart warming after all this time.
xxx:D

dandysmom
07-12-2007, 11:31 PM
How heartwarming! Moral: never give up hope!!!

EmmaG
08-12-2007, 12:39 AM
OMG!!!!!! you have made my day!!!!! glad the little (or rather bigger) fella is home.

Please post up some pictures of him when you can, I would love to see him again.

Strange how I always thought that nothing horrible had happened to him, hopefully he won't go off roaming next time (I still recon he wat catnaped :) ), perhaps with time he will settle down :)

Well done for not giving up on him!!!

xxxxx

Grete
08-12-2007, 07:56 AM
That is fantastic LMC!!! I'm so happy for you and BG, what a wonderful thing :)

Fran
08-12-2007, 08:55 AM
:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 What great news to get up to this morning!!!!! :D

Liz
08-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Oh Sandre, I am so very pleased to here that BG has finally returned and is okay.

I'm so glad you never stoped searching and now you need to get more chrissie pressies and start spoiling the boy not forgetting your girls to

What a wonderful present from Santa!

Jac
08-12-2007, 02:24 PM
What a truly heart warming story. I'm so glad he's back home. No better Christmas present this year I think.:D

Donna
08-12-2007, 03:46 PM
That is great news... followed his story from Emma spotting him and catching him to you adopting him and his disappearance.... so glad you have him home. I hope he doesnt wander again.

kado
08-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I am so glad he is back. Well done too you for not giving up on him. I would love to see a picture of him

Mags
08-12-2007, 04:48 PM
This is BG who went on his travels for 15 months! :D

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=16260

angieh
08-12-2007, 05:34 PM
What a lovely story - you must be over the moon. Well done, not giving up. Glad cat is well - he must have found someone else to feed him during the time he was away. Let's all hope he stays put now. Rather reminds me of that song "Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home".

Tom_J
08-12-2007, 05:36 PM
aww the best christmas present you could ask for :)
so glad to hear he is back.

Mags
03-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Emma........ have you heard anymore from LMC about BG's return?

babycakes
03-02-2008, 11:38 PM
OMG! I've only just read this, how wonderful for you. What a fascinating thing and what a beautiful boy x