PDA

View Full Version : What a laugh!!

Jac
05-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Yesterday while I was out with my Mum she wanted to look for a circular rug for her hall. Well after visiting just about every shop I could think of I found one. She was quite happy with it but as we were going to pay for it something caught my eye. A chocolate brown sheep skin rug (haven't seen them in years) I have a rather nasty burn, iron shaped, in my living room carper courtesy of Darryle. I thought it would be ideal to cover the offending mark.

Well.................... As soon as I put it down Caspurr was right over. He bit it, tugged at it , lay on it with his tail flicking and pulled some more. I then realised he thought it would play with him!. Then Abi decided to investigate.....haha she stood on it and padded her feet. I think she thought it was a mummy. Honestly between them we had a good laugh.

And I'm putting up a tree!!! watch this space:shock:

Erin
05-12-2007, 06:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless those little fur babies.

Ive put my tree up too....yay!!!!!!! Its already been pulled down once thanks to Little Milo :lol: and Tink trying to eat it :roll: I wont have any tree left come Jan when we have to take it down :lol:

Kazz
05-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Sounds like Fun Jac, and you too Erin.
Reminds me of Tess (dog) when we got her I already had laminate in the living room and tiles in the kithen so no carpet. And when we got her puppy = chewey to those non dog people. :)
Well I took the rug in the living room up. When she was about 7 months old I put it back down.....she spent oh must have been a month or so before she would walk on it from choice she always walked round it I think she thought it wa a hole she would fall down. Now of course she won't move off it

Elaine
05-12-2007, 07:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can just picture them both Jac:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bernie has a little sheepskin rug, its hidden in the cupboard for now as he get very amarous with it, bless him. Graham calls it Bernies humping rug:lol:

Jac
05-12-2007, 08:46 PM
I think if Caspurr had still had his bits he would have had a bash:lol: .

Ahhh my tree. Well I'm sure there will be a story or picture there:roll:

dandysmom
05-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Loved that story. Jac! I got a small sheepskin rug to put beside the bed years ago, and Sultan, the Aby, went wild for it....clawed it, tugged on it, acted like a mad cat! But the novelty wore off eventually and the others never bothered it; it's still there somewhat the worse for wear ...

Looking forward to tree pics,,,and a story, I presume?

Grete
06-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Heheh Bubbles used to have her love rug, a sheepskin rug that she would never walk on but every night she would get onto it and knead her way round it in circles, was a very weird thing and used to make us laugh. Then my dad visited with his little JRT and she adored it so much I had to give it to her ;)