PDA

View Full Version : Pet sitters and soft wooly jumpers

Elaine
02-12-2007, 12:42 PM
As I said in the daily thread, I have had a pet sitting job this weekend. Return clients. So was looking after Quinn, Kershaw, the stray who is now called Felix, Bunty the bunny and a mouse.
On one of my visits yesterday, I was wearing a soft wool jumper, as I went into the shed to see to Bunty, she is quite a territorial bunny but I love her, she often charges when you go to pick up her food bowl, but yesterday she charged at me and bit my jumper:shock: . I thought oooh you little minx but she did let me pet her for a bit while I held a carrot:D Never gave it much thought after that, cleaned out litter boxes etc, fed all animals, gave the stray some food and a fuss.
Today, wearing same jumper, just finnished fussing and feeding Bunty, trying to lock up shed while stray cat was fussing around me, gave her some fuss back then wham:shock: he too turned and took hold of the jumper:shock: .
Conclusion, wear hard squeeky wool jumpers while pet sitting:lol:

Moli
02-12-2007, 01:26 PM
My Casper does that with certain types of fabric...normally fleecy ones....I thought I had a daft cat, pleased to hear its not just him!!

alexgirl73
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
lol Elaine, you'll learn!!

Elaine
02-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll tell you something, if cats and rabbits dont like my jumper then I certainly wont be wearing it should I ever happen to be in a field of bloody cows:lol:

Erin
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I'll tell you something, if cats and rabbits dont like my jumper then I certainly wont be wearing it should I ever happen to be in a field of bloody cows:lol:

:lol: :lol: you will have to remember it next time you come down here so we can get that video of Moli :lol: :lol:

Moli
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I had forgotten that video, something to look forward to;)