PDA

View Full Version : Royal Canin dried food query......please help...

charliebubs
01-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Okay, I have to hold my hands up first and admit that I've had a blonde moment!!!

I buy the cats Royal Canin dried food and when I get it home and open the packets I put it in an airtight plastic container. I have several containers on the go, each with a different type of RC dried in.

I know what they are by sight now.

However.................last time I stocked up on food I got a new "flavour" to try and now I can't remember which one it is :roll: It's triangular shaped little biscuits. I think it's either and Indoor one or a Hair & Beauty one.

Does anyone know please!?!??! Most of the biscuits are round so this triangular one should be quite distinctive.

I've even looked on the RC website, but they don't have pics of the actual biscuits only the shape.

The cats particularly liked this one and I need to know what it is to go and buy some more!!!!! :-D :-D

thank you :D

smudgley
01-12-2007, 11:53 AM
don't know about the 2 you mentioned, but the sensible is triangles (I think).... goes off to check exact shape of RCS

yola
01-12-2007, 01:08 PM
I have oval ones which are Persian and triangular ones (which come in grey/blue coloured packaging), which are intense furball.

There may of course be other triangular ones . . . hope that helps a bit anyway :D

I just mix all mine together so the cats get a bit of each.

borderdawn
01-12-2007, 04:16 PM
This one is RC sensible 33, dark in colour.
http://wwwdogsey.com/pics/10810Canon EOS 400D 1878 [640x480].jpg

I also have this one, "light 38" for overweight or indoor Cats, not specifically indoor Cats though. much lighte in colour.
http://wwwdogsey.com/pics/3790Canon EOS 400D 1879 [640x480].jpg

charliebubs
02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Awww - thanks Dawn - I love that you actually photographed the food for me - cheers :)

But, that's not the one :( The one I'm thinking of is actual triangles with straight sides - that RC Sensible is more like a three leaved clover.

Thanks anyway though.

It may well be the intense hairball one that Yola mentioned......I have bought that one before too. I should have written on the containers :roll:

yola
02-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes - mine's definitely triangular, with pointy corners, not soft round ones.