PDA

View Full Version : Sky accused of stealing by Auntie Elaine!

Liz
28-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Elaine came round to the Clan Cats homestead for tea last night and met our newest baby our BC Sky, introductions went well and evening progressed, we rescued 2 black kittens aged nearly 4 months from a nasty shed environment and settled them in to the large kitten pen and these 2 babes are doing well, purring and eating roast beef and have met heother 36 clan cats from the safety of the pen!

As the evening progressed over Lasagne, garlic bread and manadrin Cheesecake I noticed Sky was being quiet, reason why Auntie Elaine left her handbag in prime stealing position so he duly obliged!

I retreived all items from his bed and he apologised to Auntie Elaine as only a 6 month old puppy can with kisses - that was before he bought me in a dead mouse!

This morning get a mad panic phonecall from Elaine I think Sky has stolen the Shop keys!

Two minutes later I get a return phonecall saying she had found keys on floor of car!

All I can say is how can you blame a baby with klepto maniac tendancies - returned a pair of slippers to his mate Max's Dad today!!!:lol:

Elaine
28-11-2007, 09:35 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am sorry for waking you up and accusing Skye of the theft. But in all fairness you do still owe me the £200 he stole and ate from my purse:lol: :lol: like I have £200, pay day on friday lol
He did give me loads of kisses last night bless him, I think he loves his aunty Elaine.
Glad to hear that the kittens are doing well and cannt wait to hear more about them.

PS
did you eat all that cheesecake yourself today?:lol:

Mags
28-11-2007, 09:44 PM
It sounds like it was a fun night, I've heard of a cat burglar but never a dog burglar.:-D

Elaine
28-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Fun? Come to tea she says, ok says I, wont get there till just after 7 though. I arrive at 7.10, cup of tea says Liz, yes please says I. No sooner do I sit down with said cup of tea when Liz informs me we have to go now and rescue two kittens:shock: . Where from I ask, Meikle Wartle she replies, which is miles away and in the middle of nowhere:shock: .
I need to get the kitten pen out of the garage said Liz, should we do it now then before we go, I ask. No, we'll do it when we get back. Ok.:-D
We get there, long story short, get the kittens, back in the car and back to Liz's house. In order to get the kitten pen out of the garage, we have to move all the brick that are infront of the door:roll: , we finally get the kitten pen into the house. Liz says, would you like to choose the bed for them and promtly takes me to the spare room and opens a double wardrobe, full of cat beds and blankets:shock: :lol: .
Get kittens, place in pen.
Finally sit down to dinner after 9pm.
It was lovely and i do adore cheesecake:lol:

Mags
28-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Nothing like keeping you on your toes Elaine! :lol:

yola
28-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Result then Elaine! Cats rescued AND dinner to boot :D A girl can't ask for much more can she :shock:

Moli
28-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Sounds like a really good evening to me.....Sky sounds gorgeous...

Elaine
28-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Skye is gorgeous as are all the animals at Liz' house;)

Liz
29-11-2007, 12:11 AM
As any [proud mother I will say all my 3 and 4 legged furbabes are gorgeous!!!

Sky may be getting a new brother at Christmas and that will give Jazz a bit of peace!!!

The new babes are keepers told Robin about them and he said so I think it means 2 more for the Clan!

I will either post piccies of them and Sky or send to Auntie Elaine for posting as I am having IT issues currently related to a ragdoll helping type this!!!!

Liz
29-11-2007, 12:36 AM
I did not eat all the cheese cake I was assisted by Tiger who stank of garlic all night sleeping on my pillow and Harvey and Xian my stalkie tortie feral - the brindle girls you saw last night!!!

But what I had was fab!!!!