PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow News

kado
28-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Hello all. Well after the escapade yesterday rainbow came back to my brothers. He also came into the house which is brilliant and my brother can carry him around. He phone the vets up and explained what had gone on. They said there is another vet that will keep him over night so his other cats can be fed. He knows now he needs some gloves but is probaly going to ask the vet to come out to sedate him and then take him to have his bits chopped off. I think that is going to be the only way to catch him. I know it will cost a lot more but he doesnt care he still wants the best for him even though he got badly scratched .

jane

yola
28-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm so pleased to read that Rainbow came back of his own accord! I think your brother's being very sensible and if he has a vet that is will to do that in order to neuter Rainbow that too is great!

Mags
28-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Pleased to read that Rainbow returned,... Jane..:D

I hope all goes well at the vets for him this time ....:)

Grete
28-11-2007, 02:22 PM
That's great news Jane! Sounds like a brilliant idea for the vet to come and sedate before taking him to be neutered - will be much less trauma for everyone and most importantly for Rainbow :)

dandysmom
28-11-2007, 05:28 PM
What a good plan! Much less stress for all involved! Do let us know how it goes..
Rainbow will be a much happier, calmer cat afterwards....

EmmaG
28-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Excellent news!!!

kado
03-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Rainbow hasnt been done yet. He doesnt trust my brother at the moment he can be picked up by him though. The rescue center where tiger went too is going to lend him a cage where you can catch him in. Then he is going to be castraited and hopefully he might be a little bit calmer.

jane

dandysmom
03-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Good luck, Jane! Apparently he suspects something is up, and wants no part of it, lol!

Elaine
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Good luck to your brother for trapping this kitty:)

kado
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
The lady from the rescue center is bringing the trap down today. She sounds realy nice and will show him how to use it. He plays to disguise it in a bin linner and put some blankets in it as well so he is warm. I have even stroked him so he is friendly towards people when he is getting fed. So there is hope for him.