PDA

View Full Version : I am loved once more...

Gaina
27-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Billy has forgiven me for taking his milk off him and decided I am his goddess after all.

All it took was one bottle of Felix cat milk. I swear he was so excited he didn't know weather to headbutt me, eat dinner or drink the milk! So he plumped for all three in reverse order. :lol:

I have given him very tiny amount of dry food too. He doesn't eat that much of it, but the little bit he does eat makes a difference when it comes to periods between having his teeth cleaned.

MrsH
27-11-2007, 08:44 PM
How great to be loved once again. You must be delighted that Billy is "speaking" to you now!

dandysmom
27-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Aww bless him; I'm sure you're completely forgiven now! Glad he liked the Felix milk.......

Gaina
27-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Yes, I feel so sorry for him when he doesn't understand that I only do these things because I love him :).

Anyway, I'll try and see if he'll let me take a few photos now I'm back in his good books - stay tuned :D

yola
27-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Hoping for pics . . . :D

I know what you mean though - sometimes they think you're the devil incarnate just for doing something that'll ultimately help them. A bit like children really :shock:

dandysmom
27-11-2007, 11:07 PM
If they could only understand! They wail like banshees on the way to the vets, as if they were being sent to a dungeon to be tortured...well, I guess from their point of view, that is what's happening.....:roll: !!:roll:

Grete
28-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Awww I'm glad you have been forgiven :) Makes me feel so awful when they blank you, the little muppets.

Gaina
28-11-2007, 07:44 PM
I would rather have 1000 cats than one child, trust me :-D .

Billy doesn't have a mean bone in his body, he just looks so hurt and totally mystified as to why you're doing this to him when he's been such a good boy! :)

Mind you, he is a total wimp about the Frontline - you'd think he was being poisoned!