PDA

View Full Version : Going to see John Barrowman on Wednesday woohoo!

Emm
25-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I got tickets to see the recording of one of the game shows that John Barrowman is doing in Glasgow all this week - I had hoped to be there all day on Wednesday but could only get tickets for the morning.

Can't wait - John Barrowman swoon swoon :lol:

Mags
25-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Ooh....lucky, lucky you Emm! :D

Kim
25-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Ooh lucky you, he is gorgeous!! We are going to see him in Panto in Birmingham next month!

alexgirl73
25-11-2007, 07:30 PM
oh my!!!! you lucky, lucky woman lol! That is one fine specimen of manhood (what a waste lol).
Was watching him on 'The Big Question' this morning before I went to church (he was talking about his faith). I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying for drooling over him!!!

Elaine
25-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Who? I have no idea who he is or what he does, all I know is that he looks a bit girly:lol:

Emm
26-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Ooh lucky you, he is gorgeous!! We are going to see him in Panto in Birmingham next month!

aawwwwh I'm so jealous - I really wish I had booked tickets to see him in Birmingham - if he does panto again next year I'm definately going! Let me know all about it when you go

Emm
26-11-2007, 12:10 PM
oh my!!!! you lucky, lucky woman lol! That is one fine specimen of manhood (what a waste lol).
Was watching him on 'The Big Question' this morning before I went to church (he was talking about his faith). I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying for drooling over him!!!

oooh I watched him too on it - he was very good, very passionate - and very gorgeous *sigh*

Emm
26-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Who? I have no idea who he is or what he does, all I know is that he looks a bit girly:lol:

HEY - you looking for a fight :lol: :lol: :lol: hes amazing and even better looking in real life if thats possible :lol:

Kim
26-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Let me know all about it when you go

Course I will - try stopping me!!! :-D :-D

Elaine
26-11-2007, 08:31 PM
HEY - you looking for a fight :lol: :lol: :lol: hes amazing and even better looking in real life if thats possible :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I still have no bloody idea who he is:roll:

Mags
26-11-2007, 10:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I still have no bloody idea who he is:roll:
Here you go Elaine..;)

http://www.johnbarrowman.com/

Emm
28-11-2007, 03:02 PM
OMG Hes so amazing!

That was an amazing experiance - He is so good with people! When they weren't filming for the quiz he came into the audience and talked with us all. I didn't have the guts to ask a question though or get his autograph at the end - but he was brilliant. He spoke to us in Glaswegian and then turned back to American for the cameras. You might see me on the tele when its shown sitting in the audience LOL

I'm going to try and book tickets now for his concert in April! :D

Mags
28-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Emm, he sounds like an extremely nice person...:D

Don't forget to let us know when 'your show' will be on TV...;):D

Emm
28-11-2007, 04:21 PM
thanks Mags will do - I think its airing in January - not sure though - managed to get tickets to see his concert as well - not great seats but should be fun any way. :D

Mags
28-11-2007, 04:34 PM
thanks Mags will do - I think its airing in January - not sure though - managed to get tickets to see his concert as well - not great seats but should be fun any way. :D
I suppose asking you if you have any of his CD's is a daft question?!! :-D

Emm
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't actually own any of his cds :oops: but I promise I'm going to invest in a couple soon :lol:

alexgirl73
03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
oh I'd LOVE to hear him talking in his glaswegian accent! Is it just as sexy as his american lol?

Emm
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
ABSOLUTELY!

Can't wait to see him in Glasgow in April :smt026