PDA

View Full Version : Alex what happened to Princess?

Kazz
20-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Alex did you ever hear anymore about Princess and what happened to her?

alexgirl73
20-11-2007, 10:12 PM
No I never heard back from the woman who was going to let me know what was happening, so I just hope that she managed to rehome her and didnt just throw her out :( . I have been thinking about ehr the last few days actually, as I've now got a little tortie girl (yes another one:roll:) coming round for feeding. And it was about this time last year Princess appeared. I've put a collar on the tortie as she is quite friendly, with a not asking someone to call me if it is there cat. If no replies, then she'll go on the waiting list for CP and I'll feed her and keep an eye on her as long as needed.

Kazz
20-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes I think thats what's got my attention too the fact its been about a year I thought it was around my Mom's birthday.

Hope all went well for her.

dandysmom
21-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Isn't it odd how some people just seem to attract stray/lost cats? My friend Carolyn had rescued two strays and found them good homes, was working on Onyx before she moved to Oklahoma. Talked to her last night, and a gorgeous tuxedo boy has arrived hanging around her house! No collar, very friendly and people oriented. She's put up signs, called the rescues, notified her vet, has posted a Found ad in the paper, etc! And he wants to come in! Kate, who's like my Leia, says "No Way!!", and suffers from CRF , wouldn't welcome him. So Carolyn is trying to find the owner or a good home for the lovely boy if there are no responses...she's made him a nice little warm den in the garage for now.....

Kay
21-11-2007, 11:16 PM
I do hope Princess is now in a lovely forever home.

Hope your sister manages to find the owners or new homes for her two adopted strays, Eileen.