PDA

View Full Version : Rescued at last

kado
20-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi just thought i would let you all know that my brothers next door neighbours cat has had her kittens this morning and they all and the mummy have beign taken to a rescue centre which came down straight away. The owner said the cat hadnt beign home for months which i think is a complete lie. I am so pleased that she is safe and warm and her babies are going to be properley looked after. If i can catch her house mate i am going to see if somebody will take him in as well. they clearly have being abandoned now. I like happy endings

jane

Mags
20-11-2007, 04:02 PM
So pleased to hear the mum cat and her newborn kittens have been taken to a Rescue centre where they will be properly looked after.....

Thanks for the update Jane ;)

Grete
20-11-2007, 04:31 PM
That's a good outcome :) Poor mum being abandoned just when she needs the extra attention :(

Hope they all find the forever homes they deserve :)

kado
20-11-2007, 04:54 PM
She has had a bad year this will her 3rd litter i am so glad there wont be anymore. If i could have taken her in myself i would have but at the present havent got the space. My brother was realy concerned for her that when he went away last week for a night he got me to look after his own two cats and feed the ones outside just incase she gave birth. I will let you know how tigger is doing later on.

jane

kado
22-11-2007, 01:00 PM
My brother has just phone and he has found out that Tigger has had 5 kittens. they have had to be put under a heat lamp. She had one while she was in there and left it outside the box so they had to step in and warm them up. They are realy mad about the so called owner what she has done by abandoning the cat has well, at least she wont be having anymore she has had 13 this year. I hope all the kittens are going to be alright but i dont know they where so tiny the first 2.

The other cat Rainbow who is a uncastraited male is i think pinning for her. At the moment he cant be taken in the rescue centre so my brother is going to take him in. He is going to get him castraited next week and have his injections done as well. He is worried that his own 2 female cats wont get on with him. If they dont and it becomes that his cats dont get on with him the centre will rehome him. He said he stands a better chance if he has beign castraited and has had his injections as well for a centre too take him in. He is black and white small and sooo cute.

I am so glad that tigger and Rainbow are finaly going to be treated right now not to be owned by such a heartless person.

jane

yola
22-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Jane, delighted it's a happy outcome for both cats and kittens! I hope the babies grow in strength and that your brother can get Rainbow to settle at his. :D

Moli
22-11-2007, 03:38 PM
So pleased she is now safe and warm, and the kittens are being looked after...Hope Rainbow settles with your brother, what a lovely name...:D

Grete
22-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Your brother and you deserve an award for stepping in and making these two cats lives better. They don't deserve what happened to them and their ex-owners should be done for neglect.

I hope Rainbow settles with your brother and his two cats, but if not that he finds his forever home.

Much luck to Tigger and her babies too.

kado
23-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Good News for both Tigger and Rainbow. Tigger and her babies are all doing realy well and i think they might be ok. My brother is taking rainbow to the vets on monday to be castraited. He then goes back on friday to be checked and start his vacinations. He stayed in my brothers house all day fast asleep on the settee and didnt realy want to go out. My brothers cats have left him alone so far so its early stages for them all but its looking good at the moment. I told my brother how much it would cost but he isnt bothered at all he just wants rainbow to get the best chance in life. He is even taking Tuesday morning off work to stay with him. I think is his pottier than me about his animal as well

jane

yola
24-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Good news! I'm delighted your brother is as cat-mad as you are Jane. Why isn't he here on Catsey ;)

Grete
24-11-2007, 09:04 AM
That is great news Jane, I'm so happy for Rainbow :)

Fran
24-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Greta news for both cats and the babies :D

kado
24-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Rainbow stayed in my brothers all night. There was one growling and hissing match. He went outside and then came straight back in. He also stayed in the house with the other two while my brother went to work. Where taking him on tuesday not monday for castraition and a health check and where going to get him his own litter tray and brand new food dish as well. I think he deserved to be papmpered and a few toys as well plus something for missie and mo.

jane