PDA

View Full Version : My Supreme Day

Kay
19-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Well at long last I have finally managed to get cats to the Supreme. This year was the third year I had entered the Supreme but the first year I have actually managed to get my cats there. Something as always cropped up in the past.

It was lovely to meet Kazz, Alex, Charlie, Jac and Ceilidah. Wish I hadn't missed Kelly, Dawn, Erin, Elaine and Sarah. Hopefully will get the chance another time.

I had Cory and Kisses entered and my friend, Zoe, had her cat, Gucci, entered. I bred Gucci so was really excited about that as well.

Cory was going for his first Grand Champion Certificate but unfortunately came third out of four. It was a tough class with the first and second placed cats already having gained their Grand Champion title but too late to change classes at the Supreme. I was really pleased with his critique though.

Kisses was going for her second Grand Premier Certificate and got it. The judge that awarded it her had already given her her first certificate so we had to have another judge go over her and countersign the certificate. That was a bit nerve racking but she got it so only needs one more. She also had a lovely critique written about her.

Gucci got her second Premier Certificate so needs one more to become a Premier. She will be the first Tilsie cat to gain a title if she gets it and I am so proud of her. She also got Best of Breed and went up for Best of Variety.

Sorry for the long brag but I am over the moon.

Fran
19-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Kay, I am absolutely delighted for you! Big congratulations to you, Zoe, Cory, Kisses and Gucci!!!! What a really successful day and you still managed to run the Colourpoint Cat Club stall as well, very well done indeed!!!!!

It was lovely to see you, Simon and Kyle when you dropped in briefly on your way back from the Supreme, shame I didn't get to spend little more time with Cory and Kisses :(

A huge well done Kay, you mst be very proud indeed :cool:

dandysmom
19-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Oh, well done you! Congratulations!

borderdawn
19-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Well done kay, glad you enjoyed it.

yola
19-11-2007, 09:42 AM
That's an excellent result all round Kay!!! I'm so pleased the show went well for you, you must be (understandably) proud and chuffed to bits :D :D :D

Grete
19-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Congratulations Kay, that is fantastic!

Jac
19-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi Kay
A huge congratulations to you all. I missed Gucci :( each time we went over the pen was empty.
So nice to meet you and of course I'll see you next month.

charliebubs
19-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Well done Kay.

Cory and Kisses were absolutely stunning and a credit to you. Their coats are fantastic!!!

It was wonderful to meet you too. I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye - I did look for you :(

Hope to see you again soon. ;)

babycakes
19-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Congratulations Kay X

Erin
19-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Congratulations Kay :D

Kay
19-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks everyone. I think I have just about come down to earth now.

Jac I am really sorry but I haven't booked into that show as I don't know whether Jilly will have milk for her kittens and Leila of course has no milk now to foster.

Charlie don't worry I was backwards and forwards. Are you going to the Ragdoll show on the 5th Jan? If you are I will see you there as the Colourpoint are sharing the venue.

Jac
20-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Oh:( Not to worry. I'd even sorted out my Mum to have Ceilidh.
I understand why you havent booked into it. I hope all goes well.

sarahd
20-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Congratulations on your success at the show with the cats you must be so proud.
We only visited this year but hope to be showing next time.

Sarah
x

charliebubs
20-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks everyone. I think I have just about come down to earth now.

Jac I am really sorry but I haven't booked into that show as I don't know whether Jilly will have milk for her kittens and Leila of course has no milk now to foster.

Charlie don't worry I was backwards and forwards. Are you going to the Ragdoll show on the 5th Jan? If you are I will see you there as the Colourpoint are sharing the venue.

I'm in 2 minds at the moment about TBRCC show in Jan!!!

Lily hasn't been shown for a fair old while (about 9 months :shock:) and I wanted to see how she gets on at the show in December before I enter her into any more. The trouble with that is, the closing date for the Jan show is 30th November :roll: :shock: I don't know what to do!!!!!

Kay
21-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Sarah you should have come and seen us it would have been lovely to meet you.

Charlie just enter Lily and give her a go. I am sure she will do well. Fran will be there as well as she is on the committee as well.

Moli
21-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Congratulations Kay...xx

Kay
22-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks Moli. The cats just took it in their stride me however was a complete and utter nervous wreck.

Mags
22-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Congratulations Kay! :D

Kay
22-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks Mags. Pity you couldn't come. Perhaps if I am down the South West at a show sometime you could pop along. I quite often do a show that is held just outside Bristol.

charliebubs
22-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Charlie just enter Lily and give her a go. I am sure she will do well. Fran will be there as well as she is on the committee as well.

Hmmmmm - maybe I will :-D ;)

Kay
23-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Hmmmmm - maybe I will :-D ;)

Go for it Charlie.