PDA

View Full Version : Erins tale

Erin
18-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Firstly, Elaine arrived early and i was not there to meet her with my sparkly banner. we had a beer while we awaited the arrival of Jac and the pink Princess. We got back to the house and Elaine and Jac very quickly got stuck into some serious drinking. As the evening progressed, Elaine got very drunk and very very loud but hilariously funny. Oh yeah, I have been reminded we also had a stop off at my mums pub. Ed got out his didgerydoo and tried to teach Ceilidh to play. Elaine gave Jac a spanking on the way upstairs to bed at 4.30ish.
Next morning, after a restless night of checking to make sure Elaine was still breathing, Ed woke us and Elaine threw a small tantrum. Jac and Ceilidh were already up. After several cups of tea we finally got moving. Arrived at the show at 1.30. Elaine was still drunk. We made for the food bar after meeting Diddydawn. Elaine guided Charlie to the food hall by talking to her on the phone whilst waving her arms in the air. After we had finnished eating we made our way to find Kay, Kaz and Alex. Apparently Elaine and I then disapeared for an hour. We only went out for a fag but it took us ages. Dont ask why. Before we knew it, it was time to go to the meal. We hardly had time to look at all the stalls and cats. The meal was really nice, Diddydawn was really nice and very funny, I can see why she and Elaine get along so well. We all had a good chin wag before the long walk back to the NEC. I never knew that NEC stood for National Exhibition Centre, I just thought it was called the NEC, plain and simple. I am blonde and every one made fun of me.
Elaine was by this time nursing a hang over from hell.
Back at the house and she is really struggling to drink her beer.

Grete
18-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Lol oh my, you BAD girl Elaine ;)

Sounds like fun anyway, I am really sorry to have missed meeting you guys :)

dandysmom
18-11-2007, 02:52 AM
How I wish I could have been there.....:-D

Fran
18-11-2007, 08:25 AM
How I wish I could have been there.....:-D

Me too Eileen!!

Sounds like it'll take Elaine a month to get over her hangover :roll: :lol:

Kazz
18-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I did not get drunk, did not misbehave.
Chatted to Erin's Dad and Elaine and Jac at the meal, played connect4 with Ceilidh, sorted her pens out for the colouring book they provided at the meal, made sure Spots made it safely back to his box. Hardly spoke to Dawn/Erin as they were the other end of the table.

alexgirl73
18-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Sounds rioutous lol!

yola
18-11-2007, 11:11 AM
*stamps feet in frustration*

I SO wanted to be there!!! Wouldn't have been able to get very drunk but would have had a 'few' LOL!!!

Sounds like super fun was had by all . . . where are those PICTURES!!!!!!

Kazz
18-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Jac took pictures and should be winging her way home by now so I imagine she will post them.

smudgley
18-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Well I had my new camera all charged up & ready to snap. I just didn't meet up with the catsey girls. :roll:

Jac
18-11-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll post the pic's shortly..

Erin
18-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Well I had my new camera all charged up & ready to snap. I just didn't meet up with the catsey girls. :roll:

Sorry we missed you Kelly,it was Elaines fault keeping us up drinking rum until 4.30 :roll: :lol:
What time did you leave in the end?

smudgley
18-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry we missed you Kelly,it was Elaines fault keeping us up drinking rum until 4.30 :roll: :lol:
What time did you leave in the end?

We didn't leave the NEC until about 5pm. We were walking round mooching most of the afternoon, but I didn't see you lot. :(

Erin
18-11-2007, 04:02 PM
We didn't leave the NEC until about 5pm. We were walking round mooching most of the afternoon, but I din't see you lot. :(

oh no,I was going to ring you but I could have sworn sombody told me you had gone home :(
Were you with the group singing happy birthday to the cats protection???

Jac
18-11-2007, 04:03 PM
We didn't leave the NEC until about 5pm. We were walking round mooching most of the afternoon, but I didn't see you lot. :(

Hehe I dont know how you missed us:-D . Of course we were very quite:lol:

Kazz
18-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Its because we kept spliting up.....although I thought you were off too Smudgley. I think I said you'd gone, so that could have been my fault; but we did pass the Happy Birthday crowd.