PDA

View Full Version : I'm At It Again (Bagheera)

Amber
17-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Some of you may remember the story of Bagheera a few months back. Since then he has been doing fantastically well, and has come on in leaps and bounds!

His condition is being managed very well with the urinary diet and he's such a cuddly handsome boy.

However for some reason, there has been very little interest shown in him, and he still has not found his forever home :( He was taken by a lady for a couple of weeks, but she returned him as she 'could not afford the food'.

The cat charity are having awful financial troubles at the moment, and despite all of the fundraising we are trying to do for them (and get their story on GMTV!) they are wrestling with the fact that they may have to close down :( :(

You can guess I'm after Bagheera again :-D my situation has eased now, and I'm in more of a position than I was a few months back, persuading OH on the other hand is a whole different matter :roll:

Mags
17-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Pleased to hear Bagheera has got on well but what a shame that lady returned him:(
It's a shame about some of these cat charities that struggle to find funds, they all do such marvellous work.

I hope you can persuade you OH to let you have him....can't you spin him some sob story? ;):lol:

Amber
17-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Pleased to hear Bagheera has got on well but what a shame that lady returned him:(
It's a shame about some of these cat charities that struggle to find funds, they all do such marvellous work.

I hope you can persuade you OH to let you have him....can't you spin him some sob story? ;):lol:

I'm certainly trying :-D going on and on about how they're having to close down and just can't find homes for the cats they already have. And how nobody seems to want him and he's had such a rough few months and just deserves lots of cuddles!

I'm thinking I may just have to ask him when he's drunk and record his answer so he can't deny it :-D

Mags
17-11-2007, 12:56 AM
I'm sure he'll give in in the end! ;)

Moli
17-11-2007, 12:58 AM
You could always foster him for good!!

dandysmom
17-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Keep trying with OH! Poor Bagheera!

Grete
17-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Heheh I agree with Moli, Foster him permanently *grin* By the time your OH questions it, he'll be attached to Bagheera :)

Amber
17-11-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm working on it :-D