PDA

View Full Version : Today was the day!

Grete
16-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Fizz was able to make her first foray out into the scary outside world that is our back garden ;)

She was so sweet, she's been wanting to go out for a while and was getting quite jealous of Bubbles being able to come and go. The look on her face when she realised the door was being kept open and she wasn't being pushed away was comical and then she couldn't decide if she wanted to actually go out now that she could ;)

She eventually did and her nose was constantly going and she explored pretty much everywhere on and under the deck, running back to the patio door every time Tony went out of the kitchen door to check on her. I didn't want to let her out for too long at first so when she came back for some reassurance, I kept her in and she didn't seem too fussed. In fact she had a nice sleep obviously worn out ;)

Bubbles was great during it all, keeping watch on Fizz and followed her at a discreet distance but didn't let her out of her sight ;) She even rubbed cheeks with her when Fizz got a bit nervous!

Anyway I'm rambling so here's a few pics of the big day!

Oh the smells!!!
http://lh3.google.com/grete.evans/Rz3RUw1u3GI/AAAAAAAAATs/7lL6xy6CyMg/s800/fizzfirstout.jpg

You mean she can come out now TOO???
http://lh3.google.com/grete.evans/Rz3Rcw1u3II/AAAAAAAAAT8/EaPnhPaoPUM/s800/bubsout.jpg

Don't worry mum, I'm keeping an eye on her ;)
http://lh3.google.com/grete.evans/Rz3RVw1u3HI/AAAAAAAAAT0/2ff4R1uUObo/s800/bubsnfizzout.jpg

MrsH
16-11-2007, 06:43 PM
What a great adventure, stepping out into the big wide world. She seems to have thoroughly enjoyed herself in the garden, when my 2 cats first went outside they were terrified and darted back in again, crying!

Mags
16-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Aww...the first adventure outdoors is such a big event for them .....it looks like Fizz was enjoying sniffing out all the new smells too. I love the way Bubbles is keeping a watchful eye on her! :D

dandysmom
16-11-2007, 09:01 PM
How exciting for Fizz! And Bubbles actually rubbed cheeks...wonderful!!!

alexgirl73
16-11-2007, 09:12 PM
awww, such a big adventure for the little one! great pics!!

babycakes
19-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Aww big day dor them both Lots of fun and frolics. Well done Fizz and Bubbles

yola
19-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow - Fizz come of age :D Lovely pics, good to see she's got a big, ginger guardian angel . . . ;)

Jac
19-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry I missed her adventure! Great pic's.

Elaine
19-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Lovely pictures, so pleased to hear Fizz has now got the keys to the catflap and that Bubbles is being protective and watchfull over her.:D

Kazz
20-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Thats lovely a sign that they have totaly accepted each other rubbing cheeks. My two did it when Oz had been out for a while. To me its always been a sign of total trust between cats. So seems they are "sisters"

Pleased Fizz came back for reassurance, thats a nice start.
Both look briliant.

Fran
20-11-2007, 10:45 AM
ahhh what a big adventure for her! Lovely piccies :cool:

Grete
20-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Lovely pictures, so pleased to hear Fizz has now got the keys to the catflap and that Bubbles is being protective and watchfull over her.:D

Hehehe I'm a mean worrywart mummy and don't let them have a catflap - I like to know when they are in or out and don't let them out at night so I am door monitor ;)

The other reason is the only door that could have a cat flap fitted is the kitchen door to the side of the house and I don't encourage them to use it as they can get onto the road. It's a quiet road as we are in a dead end but I still worry about it.

Bubbles and Fizz (I love those names together) send their purrs and licks to everyone :)

*hugs*