PDA

View Full Version : Update on Kit and Bo

Ruthlynn
16-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi folks.
Well, Kit and Bo are officailly 'friends' now! It took a few days but now they are play fighting and Kit grooms Bo. Kit does get a bit carried away when she's playing and bites him too hard but I guess that's the unfortunate part of being the smaller kitten!
Bo had is first injetion today plus Stronghold for worms and fleas. the vet asked about food because she felt he was a bit skinny and bloated....I'm sure that's because he's got worms as he eats anything that's put in front of him!:roll:
They're both fed on Almo....a totally natural food so it should be okay for Bo....it's literally just got chicken and whatever vegetable. Bo loves the chicken and pumpkin! He's just eaten some prawns for his tea. I really do want to stick to as close a natural diet as possible, just because I know what they're eating.
Anyway, enough banter for now...wil post more piccies soon but we're moving in two weeks and things are a tad chaotic!
Take care

Ruth

Jac
16-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Aww that's great. I'm glad things are settled now.

Moli
16-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Good to hear they are getting on now....good luck with the move....

Mags
16-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Good news that they've settled now Ruth, will look forward to the pics when you have time..:D

Hope all goes well with your move..:D

Ruthlynn
16-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks guys! I just have to keep my eye on Kit 'cos whenever she sees a box, she jumps straight in there! She just loves boxes!!:lol: