PDA

View Full Version : Kit - the canny cat!!

Ruthlynn
09-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Well, Kit has excelled herself.
I thought I'd wash the sofa covers as she'd wee'd on them and of course, the cushions were soaked through and impossible to wash as they were filed with a fibre sort of material. So I threw those and ordered some foam. I washed the base of the sofa in biological powder and put tinfoil on there. Kit pulled it off and still used it as her litter tray!! I know the smell is still there and I've ordered some special cleaner but no way am I putting new cushions on there until she stops using them as her toilet!!!:evil: I'm so cross but I know she's not doing it on purpose. The kitten is perfect but if he sees Kit going where she shouldn't, I'm sure he'll follow suit!:roll:

Jac
09-11-2007, 01:05 PM
So your sitting on the floor then!

I'm sorry she's still doing it on your sofa. Have you tryed spraying it with some citrus spray? I know it's ment to stop them clawing at stuff it may help with your wee problem and if not your sofa will smell nice.:-D

Fran
09-11-2007, 01:40 PM
It must be an infuriating problem but unless you remove EVERY trace of smell then it's likely that she will always go back and use it as a toilet unfortunately. Trouble is, when it's a sofa, due to the very nature of it, it's very difficult to clean. Good luck and do let us know how you get on!