PDA

View Full Version : Solid Gold

Engine 88
02-11-2007, 01:34 PM
I feed my 7 month old kitten Solid Gold cat food. This was 1 of the chioces my Holistic Vet made to help my cat get bach to optimum health. He has what the vet thinks is the Herpes Virus.The vet also said that if I could not find Solid Gold that I could use Prarie cat food.I have now been feeding both wet and dry for about a week with good results.Is anyone else using these brands? Is it available in the UK? What I also like about it is that it contains no corn ,which is hard to digest,and no "by products". If you would like to check it out you can goggle it.

yola
02-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I've not heard of these, but I will go and have a look. My cats are getting on a bit (10 yrs old), and they are well settled with the food they have (Royal Canin), but it's worthwhile knowing there is low-corn food available if any sensitivities develop :D

Elaine
02-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I've not heard of these, but I will go and have a look. My cats are getting on a bit (10 yrs old), and they are well settled with the food they have (Royal Canin), but it's worthwhile knowing there is low-corn food available if any sensitivities develop :D

The foods mentioned are American brands.

yola
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
I thought so Elaine. Just wondered if they were available here that's all. Having done a brief search I doesn't seem to be the case.