PDA

View Full Version : Bo is here!

Ruthlynn
31-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi all,
I collected Bo this morning and he's spent the day in the dining room with food, water and litter tray. A tentative introduction to Kit told me to take it very slowly so I'm handling Bo a lot and then handling Kit..... she's not impressed with his smell so far!:roll: I know it's going to take time so I'll need to be very patient with both cats.
Bo has used his litter tray....very impressed!

Kay
31-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome little Bo. I am sure Kit will make friends very quickly and they will be charging around everywhere together. How about some pics of them.

Mags
31-10-2007, 08:27 PM
A big welcome to little Bo! :D I'm sure they will both settle down soon Ruth ...... probably the best of friends in a weeks time!;)

Would love to see some pics of both Bo and Kit when you have some..;)

Moli
31-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Welcome Bo! sure they will become the best of friends very soon...

dandysmom
31-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Welcome, Bo!! Hope you and Kit get to be the best of friends!

Grete
31-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Happy new home Bo! Kit will settle down, it's a lot for them to deal with at first but they soon come around :)

Can we have some pics pleeeease :)

yola
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome home Bo!! Yes, pictures of your two would be lovely once Bo's settled in and they are both a little more relaxed

Jac
01-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Welcome Bo. In a weeks time you'll think the two of them had been together for ever;) ;)

Kay
01-11-2007, 10:48 PM
How are Bo and Kit doing to day? Any nearer being best friends?

Fran
01-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Awww welcome to Catsey little Bo! Looking forward to seeing some pics :cool:

Ruthlynn
02-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Well, they both got through their first day together without any major mishaps. Kit has now stopped hissing and she was batting him gently with her paw but seems to be tolerating him more. She's gone off to be spayed today so Bo has the run of the lounge in peace! One slight problem is that he's constipated!! He keeps sending out smells but no poo. Today will be his third day without poo so if he doesn't go by tomorrow I'll take him to the vet. The nurse there suggested a bit of vegetabe oil so I'll try that later.
Pictures soon...I promise!!;)

Ruthlynn
02-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Kit's back from the vets and apart from a bare ppatch and two stiches you wouldn't know she's had anything done! I've put her collar on because she's chewing at the stiches and she hates it! Anyone got any other tips for keeping her away from them?!:roll:
She's a bit more chilled around Bo now and it looks like she wants to play more than anything so I'm sure they'll be fine in a few days. The constipated kitten is constipated no more!! he went to the loo and after all the hanging on it was quite a soft stool.
I'll keep you updated as things progress.

Take care

Mags
02-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Good to hear Kit is back home and her op went well, Ruth...:D It won't be long before she and Bo will be the best of buddies! :D

Well done to Bo for presenting mum with a little parcel at last!! :-D

babycakes
05-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Welcome to Bo. Hope to see pics soon XX