PDA

View Full Version : I think Maxwell has issues..

Luke
26-10-2007, 10:19 PM
This is an obscure thread, but it makes me giggle.
Now oddly enough; Bella..has NEVER covered her toilets in the litter tray..her ma just never showed any of them too, so Bella never has. And her kits only learnt it from seeing Clementine do it I think.
Now with the boys, William covers..so does Maxwell. But I think Maxwell honestly has an OCD kind of thing with covering poo:shock: if he see's Bella go in the litter tray..he WAITS for her to come out..runs, literally, inside and drags all the litter in the tray into a big mountain on top of the offending poo.
During this Bella just looks confused.
But seriously; the little ginger pudding boy doesn't half worry me:shock::roll:

Elaine
26-10-2007, 10:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think thats hilarious.

Luke
26-10-2007, 10:30 PM
In a non gross way, im going to get the camera out n video it..he freezers when he see's her go near..runs..sits till she gts out then DIVES in n frantically mounds up every dot of cat litter:shock:...

Elaine
26-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Please do, I'd love to see that:lol:

dandysmom
26-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Misty did this, Luke! Dandy was very haphazard about covering, he'd make the odd scrape and hop out of the tray leaving it lying there for all to see! And Misty would come and see it, then vigorously bury it, with a disgusted look on her face...it was always funny to see her expression.....

Kay
26-10-2007, 11:03 PM
What a clean little boy. Bless him. Can't wait to see the vid.

Grete
26-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Lol poor Maxwell, he has his work cut out for him :)