PDA

View Full Version : What are your cats doing, RIGHT NOW?

Luke
26-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Haven't had a thread like this in a while..
Currently, the ginger mafia is upstairs in the front bedroom on a big faux fur beanbag next to the radiator, the boys are tuckered out after beating Ralph up for the past hour..so took to snoozeytime with their ma.
And Clementine is dosing infront of the fire with Florrie; she's just come back from god knows where.
Quite a sedate evening really..
so what are your mogs doing, at this moment in time?:)

Jac
26-10-2007, 10:13 PM
You really dont want me to answer that honestly Luke:oops: . Lets just say washing:oops: the other has just had a drink of water (Abi) cause she's a lady:lol:

Elaine
26-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Fab thread:D

Eve is stretching on the bed, poor girl is fading away to nothing;) . Bernie is sat on the window ledge watching the drunks go by and Indy is busy stuffing her fat hamster cheeks with food and bedding.:lol:

Jac
26-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Drunks in Scotland Elaine:-D I'm shocked

dandysmom
26-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Leia is sitting on the cushion next to me having a wash-up, Onyx is outside somewhere sheltering from the rain.

Fran
26-10-2007, 10:18 PM
The mogs are in for the night and tucked up in the dining room, Porsha and Morse are tucked up in the living room and the 2 pregnant girlies are hovering around upstairs alternating between their kittening boxes and whats in their food bowls!

Moli
26-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Oliver & Casper are chasing each other round the conservatroy and kitchen! Merlin is asleep next to me, Leo is sound asleep on my Sons bed, and Chancer is still out, he comes in at bedtime...

Elaine
26-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Drunks in Scotland Elaine:-D I'm shocked

I know:shock: Its a revelation to me too:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kay
26-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Tilly, Angel, Phoebe, Kisses, Cory, Jilly and Ruby are all lounging around downstairs. Poor Roxy having been chased from my bedroom by a rather pregnant Leila is having a cuddle in Simon's room. Tate and Shannon are in my bedroom, seemingly they are allowed in by Leila. Obviously Leila is in here awaiting the arrival of her babies.

MrsH
26-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Molly is in the armchair by the radiator in the living room, watching TV and Jason is still outside but about to be called in as it's his bedtime.

Grete
26-10-2007, 11:46 PM
I like this thread :)

Bubbles has just convinced us she should be let out for a while by begging very loudly so she is off doing something I probably don't want to know about :)

Fizz has just come running up to me making her funny little noises and wants to come up for a cuddle... so she is ;)

Jac
27-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Couldn't resist this:lol: We had a KFC last night. At this very moment Capsurr is playing with a plastic spoon. About take it from him.
While Abi has very cleverly got a potato out a bag and is playing with that! Only in my house:roll:
You would think they didn't have any toys:-D

Donna
27-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Both of my cats are laying on my bed I think..

sammy
27-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Bubble is asleep on my bed, Purdie is curled up asleep next to me on the sofa, and Des is out and about patrolling his territory.....:lol:

CathyW
27-10-2007, 11:32 AM
my 2 erberts are out menacing the mouse population of hampshire. their brekky is there but un-touched. no doubt they will be in for their 2nd or 3rd feed up.

Jane
27-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Patch is on the garden chasing things lol.
Meow is probably asleep or out hunting.
The hammies are all asleep and the guinea pigs are munching on hay :D

Kay
28-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Shannon is asleep on the little scratching post, Tate is asleep on the bed with Leila who most definitely isn't delivering her babies. Kisses, Tilly, Roxy and Angel are all trying to get on to Marks plate as he is trying to eat his tea. Cory and Ruby are laid together on the back of the settee. Phoebe and Jilly are eating.

borderdawn
28-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Wiggy and Rowan are in front of me lying down on the table obscuring my view! Jessie is asleep in the "camping bed" she loves that! Scooter is in the bed in the lounge and moosey is curled up with Breeze on one of the chairs.
Dawn.