PDA

View Full Version : A bargain...

Kazz
21-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Well maybe my luck is on the turn. You never know I have decided to change the furniture in the living room and get rid of the fabric 3 seater sofa and two arm chairs they are too big. And go for leather (easier I hope to keep clean/wipe down with the dogs) :roll: well saw two lovely sofa's 2 seaters £899 each :shock: but they were so comfy. Just did not eel I could justify that much money went to work midweek and bumped into one of the girls there we got chatting (we rarely see each other, apart form the Xmas do:lol: ) and she was saying about moving I was saying about getting new sofa's and she said hse was moving into her O/H's house. And selling her two seater sofa's ( (her OH is a widower and she a widow they make a lovely couple) anyhow went to see the sofa's today (thinking of the two I had seen and fallen for) and guess what the ones' she's selling are the one's I fell in love with; okay these are cream/ivory I wanted chocolate. But they are less than 7 months old and never sat on they are in her front room (and she has white carpet:shock: YES white shagpile carpet:shock: )and more to the point she only wants £150 for the two sofa's :shock: I have said Yes I will have them but will give her £200.:-D So my I wll buy them with a clear concinous.:-D Not told her that bit yet.
I will pick them up in about 2 weeks. As I am decortaing/painting. She is happy to keep them till then.

Job done.

So luck is on my side. Karen

babycakes
21-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Sounds an excellent bargain and isn't that wierd to bump into her like that??? Are you buying the carpet too

Elaine
21-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Well done you:D

Kazz
21-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Sounds an excellent bargain and isn't that wierd to bump into her like that??? Are you buying the carpet too

With two black hair loosing, mud gathering, "fox poo" rolling Staffrdshire Bull Terriers .....Nope the white carpet is but a dream.:-D

babycakes
21-10-2007, 05:59 PM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Mags
21-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Sounds like you got yourself a good bargain there Kazz! :D

dandysmom
21-10-2007, 09:02 PM
What great luck! Sounds as if it was meant to be, Kazz! How nice it worked out like that.....

Grete
22-10-2007, 12:12 AM
That's brilliant Kazz!! You are just meant to have them :)

yola
22-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Fate has smiled on you again Karen :D Bargain and a win win situation for all concerned!

Jac
22-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Well done. What a bargin!!!