PDA

View Full Version : Tucker has been bad! (AGAIN!)

random
20-10-2007, 08:34 PM
He brought in some kind of internal organ today. :cat36

I don't even know what it is or where it's from but it looks like it's got a bit of intestine hanging. :shock:

random
20-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Opps sorry in wrong section! Don't worry I didn't take any pics of it! :smt043 :shock: :lol:

babycakes
20-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I was wondering what I was going to view ha. Denis caught a mole the other day and since then he has not moved from the spot!!! patience....

dandysmom
20-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Just doing what comes naturally .........

Kay
21-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Glad you didn't post a pic.

random
21-10-2007, 01:02 AM
I was wondering what I was going to view ha. Denis caught a mole the other day and since then he has not moved from the spot!!! patience....
lol bless him, we've never had a mole caught before! :lol:

Just doing what comes naturally .........
I know and I wouldn't mind, obviously it's always disheartening but you know it's gonna happen if you have a cat that has access to the garden. But Tucker doesn't just kill he does some really gross things with it afterwards that no other cat I know does. :shock: I'm not sure if I posted on here, but in the summer we cut down a large bramble bush as we could smell something putrid coming from it and under it we found a bird/rodent graveyard. He'd been stashing them. :roll: He rolls in carcasses and he disembowls and plucks out every feather and allsorts of odd things, but he never eats it he just likes making a mess I think. :? And yet indoors he's has the sweetest nature, loves the dogs and loves everyone. :roll: Jeckyl and Hyde that one.

Glad you didn't post a pic.
:lol: So am I! :shock:

Jac
21-10-2007, 09:58 AM
So glad mine are house cats:D

dandysmom
21-10-2007, 03:40 PM
So glad mine are house cats:D

Lol, it can happen indoors too: since I've lived here have had about 8 mice come in, one sparrow which must have come down the chimney before I got the glass fireplace enclosure, and of course, the rat!!! All promptly dispatched by the resident feline! :-D

Kay
21-10-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't think mine would have a clue what too do if the came face to face with a mouse etc. Well all except Tilly.

Rosie
24-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Alfie is mouse mad at the moment. He mostly brings in dead ones which he likes to throw around the living room before chewing them:shock: Rosie never dismembers mice but Alfie does. The live ones I manage to get off him and repatriate to the outside.

Keeps him fit and his brain agile although not nice for the mice!