PDA

View Full Version : 10 min conservatory make over

smudgley
20-10-2007, 05:17 PM
:cool:

As most of you know, last year we had major building work done at home. Most of the year we had builders & workmen here & since they all finished last Christmas we have done only major things like tiling the bathroom & laying the floors everywhere & hanging the doors. Since the summer we have run out of time & money & energy! :roll:
Well my sister was having new furniture delivered today & asked if we wanted any of her old stuff, so I sent John round there whilst I removed the dead plants & swept up in the empty & bare conservatory.
He came back with 2 armchairs & a coffee table & a pine TV unit & 2 leather beanbags. It looks brilliant! I'm so pleased & feel all refreshed that until we can find the time & money to do it all with new stuff, we have a nice little room set up. :cool:

Grete
20-10-2007, 05:32 PM
That's brilliant Smudgely :)

Mags
20-10-2007, 05:37 PM
That's lovely Smudgley, how good of your sister to let you have the furniture...:D

You had such a hectic year last year with all the building going on, you deserved cheering up..... you'll be able to sit in your new conservatory and chill out now!:D

Kim
20-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Great Smudgley, any chance of some pics?

smudgley
20-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Ooh yes, we've just eaten tea in there :-D
I did laugh at Lucy though, as we went in to eat, she said "oh by the way Mom,the chair by the TV is reserved" :roll: I told her to buzz off & get her bum on a beanbag! :-D

smudgley
20-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Great Smudgley, any chance of some pics?

Yes, I'll get some tomorrow. :cool:

Jac
20-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm so pleased for you!! last year wes so hectic to say the least for you, at the end of the day you have been rewarded. What a nice sister!!

dandysmom
20-10-2007, 08:50 PM
That is so nice! You'll get a lot of enjoyment out of the redone room!! Definitely pics!!