PDA

View Full Version : cats protection update

smudgley
20-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Udate 20th October

Viennas blood results are looking promising so she can finally have the surgery to remove one thyroid gland. She has now gone to stay with a new fosterer who will keep her until a permanent home is found. So that's really good that she will be indoors on these winter nights.

Echo (black & white) is doing well, & her 3 kittens are fine too. They are about 5 weeks old now & are all reserved. Echo is a very quiet cat, but a little sweetie when she gets to know you.

Belle (tabby & white) she's a fusspot! Her 3 kittens are doing well & I have a few people coming to see them, so hopefully they will find homes soon.

Mick - remember Mick? the ginger cat who needed a new home, well he's back, very long story! :roll:

I have 3 kittens coming in soon, but they are 4 months old, not sure of their history but they should be coming in this week.

that's all folks! :-D

Mags
20-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Good news about Vienna, Smudgley - wishing her well with her op and hopefully she will find a loving home after...

Could you refresh my memory on Mick please....... I can't recall him? :?

Good to hear some of the kittens are already reserved too..:D

babycakes
20-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I hope Vienna find a long term home soon. Good luck Vienna.

I don't remember Mick either

smudgley
20-10-2007, 02:43 PM
How much time have you got Mags? :-D

OK, blimey I don't know where to start..... ok, we got a call from a lady a few weeks/months ago about a cat. This cat had just appeared at her house & she'd been ignoring him, but he kept coming, so she started feeding him & let him come inside. After a few months she had to move house, they were all packed up ready to go & the cat was there looking at her, she couldn't leave him behind & so she took him with her. A few weeks later, she went through a really bad time, seperating from her husband & moving out of the new home, this time to stay with friends so she asked if we could rehome the cat who she called Mick. (she had paid to have him neutered / vaccinated / wormed / flea treated) I went to see the cat & he was nice & friendly.The lady was really upset to let him go. We found a home with an elderley man who wanted a companion, but the old man lived near to the ladies house & the cat kept escaping & going back to that house (where the lady wasn't even living, but the husband had been feeding him (although he didn't really like the cat!) Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyway! the old man thought the cat didn't like him, so decided to give him back saying he was no company, just a worry :roll: So I told the lady who origionally had him & she said she was getting her own place soon & would love to have him back. So he's been with a new fosterer for the past 2 weeks & now she's off on holiday, so he's coming here for a week, then hopefully the lady will be in a position to move into her new place & can finally be reunited with him.

the end. :-D

babycakes
20-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I remember him now and yes that is a complicated story but hopefully one with a happy ending

Kazz
20-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Mick is just in transition then Smudley. :) And is it me or are your cats moving on quickly at the moment.

Karen

tilly
20-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Hope everyone is homed soon
Sally

Mags
20-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Goodness me!...... what a complicated history poor Mick has :shock: ......good to hear that he's eventually going to be reunited with his original owner!

Good story with a happy ending ......just the way we like it!;)

charliebubs
20-10-2007, 03:06 PM
I hope they all find homes soon Kel.

I don't remember Mick, but I hope that the lady is in a position to take him back soon.

Thanks for the update :)

smudgley
20-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Yes Karen, I do seem to be having a quick turn-around of cats at the mo, although looking at my records, I've had less cats in this year than I had last year (so far).

Kazz
20-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeap I thought you had I recall loads passing through last year.
Hope its a trend that keeps going into the downward spiral.

Would that not be nice.

Kay
21-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Glad Vienna is getting sorted and that all Echo's kittens are reserved. Hopefully Belle's kittens will soon find forever homes. So glad that poor Mick is eventually going to have a happy ending.