PDA

View Full Version : How does your cat wake you up?

Donna
19-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Like this???????

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNM70za2BI

:-D :-D :-D

Claire m
19-10-2007, 02:30 PM
LOL how funny even my OH half laughed.xxx

Grete
19-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Hahaha I love that ;)

Bubbles sits on me, kneads, miaows, pokes, pats my face, nuzzles my hands, biting occasionally or pricks me with a couple of claws. If I STILL don't respond, goes onto my bedside table and starts knocking things off. She checks after each one to see if I woke up :roll:

Too soon to know what Fizz does yet :)

Mags
19-10-2007, 03:36 PM
:-D....... That's hilarious Donna!!

dandysmom
19-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Funny one, thanks, Donna! I'm lucky: Leia doesn't wake me up at all! She's content to just sleep there in the bed till I'm up, bless her! Dandy was a different matter, he'd start out by poking me gently with a paw, then poke more and more vigorously until I couldn't stand it any more and got up!! Sometimes I'd push him off the bed and pull the sheets over my head, but it never worked: he was right back up poking away,,,,:-D

Donna
19-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Misty always wakes me up by climbing all over me and shoving her head into the duvet! Chloe on the other hand waits for morning!

EmmaG
19-10-2007, 06:52 PM
hahahhaha!!!!!!!! this is my two to a tee!!! good find Donna

charliebubs
19-10-2007, 10:06 PM
That's brilliant!!!!! Very funny and oh so true :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lily wakes me up just like that.............minus the baseball bat!!! :lol:

CathyW
20-10-2007, 12:49 PM
reggie lays on my chest till i start stirring then when my eyes flutter a bit he covers me in kitty kisses. including a wet salty/fishy nose in my mouth YUK LOL
ronnie just shouts at me and hes very vocal when he starts LOL

babycakes
20-10-2007, 02:15 PM
That was soooo funny, Excellent.
Denis cries at the door, comes in and gets into bed for a cuddle then when that's over he cries and cries and if that doesn't work gets under the covers and bites my feet or knocks everything of the dresser the same as Bubbles checking after every one!!!!

smudgley
20-10-2007, 02:33 PM
That is so funny.

Loved it!

Grete
20-10-2007, 05:55 PM
That was soooo funny, Excellent.
Denis cries at the door, comes in and gets into bed for a cuddle then when that's over he cries and cries and if that doesn't work gets under the covers and bites my feet or knocks everything of the dresser the same as Bubbles checking after every one!!!!

Heheh glad I'm not the only one with a cat that does that ;) I had to start putting my glasses into the drawer for fear of them getting broken. Little minx (but a cute one) ;)

Kay
20-10-2007, 11:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's just like Roxy with Mark........well without the baseball bat of course:roll: :roll: .

xxTigerxx
21-10-2007, 01:12 PM
everytime my cat tiger wakes up he rolls complety of the bed and then walks to the dog bed and paws at them till they wake up and then they wake me up lol

Grete
21-10-2007, 03:53 PM
everytime my cat tiger wakes up he rolls complety of the bed and then walks to the dog bed and paws at them till they wake up and then they wake me up lol

Hahah now that's a cat ;) Why do something yourself when you can get your minions to do it for you :-D :lol: :-D

dandysmom
21-10-2007, 04:26 PM

Oh, that really made me laugh! What a brilliant cat Tiger is!

Kay
21-10-2007, 04:30 PM

What a clever cat. Let the dogs get in trouble not him :lol: .

dandysmom
21-10-2007, 04:40 PM
What a clever cat. Let the dogs get in trouble not him :lol: .

Isn't that one of the Cats Laws: Whatever you do, blame it on the dog ...??? :-D

xxTigerxx
21-10-2007, 10:02 PM
that video is so funny

Rosie
24-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Alfie is a toe biter - do you really think they understand what they are doing? Definitely gets your attention but not necessary best result for said cat as it flies off the end of my bed with said bitten toe up his said ****!!:lol: