PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom pet hates

Jac
18-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Right before I go off for a bit.

My bathroom pet hates.
Men that don't lift the seat before having a pee. You sit down and get a wet bum:twisted:
People clean there teeth and dont rinse the sink. You follow to find dried tooth paste all over the sink.:evil:
Oh yeh and little people that manage to get tooth past splashed over the mirror:?
Lastly but not least.....non flushers!!!!

What's yours?

Erin
18-10-2007, 11:47 AM
same as your Jac :roll: :lol:

yola
18-10-2007, 11:55 AM
I have been a bog bore for so long that all the men/boys in the house don't dare to either not lift the seat before peeing or not put the lid down after!!

1. OH not wiping the sink/tap/ceramic table the sink stands on after using. A quick wipe with a hand towel means our hard water doesn't stain everything and leave it dull!

2. OH using the mouthwash that shows up all the residue you've rinsed and spat out and NOT washing it down the sink after - YUK!!

3. Leaving an empty roll of loo paper on the holder!! :evil:

random
18-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Apart from those already mentioned, leaving ONE SQUARE of loo roll on the roll. Worse than an empty roll that! :lol:

And not putting the soap on the soap dish and then we have soggy soapy scummy bits all over the top of the sink or wherever the soap has been left.

And little boys who press the handwash out just for fun. :roll:

yola
18-10-2007, 02:22 PM
And little boys who press the handwash out just for fun. :roll:

Ah yes, mine knows that life won't be worth living if he does that. He did that with the carex in the kitchen once . . . never again ;)

Jac
18-10-2007, 02:38 PM
And little girls that squeeze the tooth past from the middle to annoy Mum.

MrsH
18-10-2007, 05:00 PM
:smt018 People who don't use the "Oust" to get rid of indelicate smells!

Kim
18-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Sorry this is a bit yuk, but people who don't clean the toilet bowl with a brush to get rid of nasty 'remains'!! It really annoys me when someone leaves an empty loo roll, usually my daughter! At nearly 18 she should know netter!

dandysmom
18-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm lucky. don't share the bathroom with anyone so have no problems!!!

Moli
18-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Same as above..plus...Men who do not clean behind the taps when they have had a shave!!!Towels that are hung up all bunched up....and not washing down the shower after having used it!!!:twisted: :evil:

Jac
18-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Also wet towels "hung up" on the floor:evil: