PDA

View Full Version : update on buster and tilly

tilly
17-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Buster
has been geting on OK with his new inhaler although he still wheezes a bit. He had a dental done recently as his teeth were looking very dirty. He needed two out as they had neck leassions one being a canine so he looks a bit lopsided now. But when we got them back home he had managed to pee all over himslef and so needed a quick shower to clean him up. Then I shut him in my bedroom and got the fright of my life as when I was saying good bye to my mum buster came round the side of the house so I grab him and put him back upstair and the window in my room was open so he must have fallen out. But the good news is he was so dopey he didn't hurt anything also it had rained quite alot before he fell so the ground wasn't too hard.. But I have never been so scared.

Tilly
Tilly is doing very well health wise she is eating ok and her sneezing seems to be under control. She also had a dental done and only need one tooth removed. Thankfully she didn't fall out of the window but she did manged to pee all over herself as well so also needed a quick shower. She did scare me a bit as she spent most of the evening huddle by the radiator looking very cold. So I found some micorwave heater and tucked her up by the radiator and she seemed to be OK but to be on the safe side she spent the next few night shut in my bedroom with buster so I could make sure there wasn't any problems with them being cold as they could curl up next to me and I would keep them warm.

I have also found that www.petmeds.co.uk sell d/d much cheaper than in the vets as the vets sell it for£24 and the web for £17.99 so if anyone buy prescription food try them out it might be cheaper.

That all the news for now.But as I am back on line You should hear more from me in the coming weeks.

Sally

ps for anybody new Buster has got ashma and Tilly is a virus carrier and also sufferes from inflamatory bowel disease.

Grete
17-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Poor babies, what an ordeal for them! Bubbles has a dental tomorrow and I'm already worrying about her having the anaesthetic.

Hope they will be happier now with clean teeth and fur :)

SO glad Buster didn't hurt himself falling out of the window too :( That must have been so scary.

dinahsmum
17-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi Sally. What a tale ... .finishing with falling out of the window! Goodness.
Let's hope they have a quiet and healthy time now.

Mags
17-10-2007, 06:17 PM
What time those two rascals have had!:D I hope life is a bit more peaceful from now on Sally!:D

babycakes
17-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Dear me you have had your hands full haven't you? hope all is ok now

Kay
17-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Glad to here they are both doing well. Apart from falling out of windows that is.