PDA

View Full Version : oh dear reggie give me a bit of peace

CathyW
12-10-2007, 04:48 PM
he wont shhhhhh. honestly u would think hes not been fed for a week. hes stomping around shouting his little head off.
think theres a natiobal mouse shortage or something. hes come in straved.
dont mind he dont get fed till 8 tonight, hes got a bowl full of dried food, but oh no sir wants his pouches of felix.:-D
if i feed him now he will be off out for hours, last time he did that he didnt stroll in till midnight.

Grete
12-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Lol little monkey. Bubbles does this from time to time so I pick the biscuit up, act like I'm putting fresh in and then put it back down. Suddenly it's acceptable ;)

whiskey
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
bless him its just so you dont forget he`s there:)

Jac
12-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Hehe well you did name them after the Cray's..Double trouble!!

Kay
12-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Ohhh bless him. Just give him his pouch and then wait up til Midnight :roll: :roll: .

CathyW
13-10-2007, 11:00 AM
well he had his dinner about 7pm, and happily slept on the bottom of the bed most of the night. woke up with him sitting on my chest!!!!!
ive got heart probs, and a while back i was just at that 1/2 way wake n sleepy bit, when i came aware of a crushing weight on my chest, i was panicing think i was having aheart attack, when all of a sunnen this crushing weight stated purring at me ROFL it was my little savior reggie. he was looking after me. since then hes slept on my chest, im sure he knows what is wrong with me.

Kay
13-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I am sure he does as well. Animals are generally very sensitive to things like that. My friends son had night fits and there little Chinese Crested dog always alerted them just before he went into a fit. It was amazing.

CathyW
14-10-2007, 10:01 AM
my old dog was one of those dogs that went crazy everytime he met some one, but when he met my friends son whos severe epileptic, he just sat quietly by his side so he could be stroked. was lovely to see.
and this dog i have now (ben) hes great with ppl who are ill. or pregnant.
clever these animals :)

dandysmom
14-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Bless that hungry Reggie! It always amazes me how sensitive they can be to our moods, and how gentle and affectionate when we're sick.....

Elaine
14-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Bless that always hungry but ever helpful Reggie:D
Eva lies on my chest too, one night she pushed her fat paw into my windpipe:shock: I too woke up panicking like hell, she loves to tell Bernie all about the look on my face:lol:

Kay
14-10-2007, 09:29 PM
She's only playing Elaine:lol: :lol: .

CathyW
15-10-2007, 09:30 PM
last night ronnie was laying on my OHs side of the bed, well we move him he moved back, 3 times that went on, in the end he walked off giving us the tail flick LOL
they rule our lives with a velvet paw those 2, love them to bits :)

Kay
16-10-2007, 07:45 PM
It isn't your bed you know it's his. No wonder he walked off like that. I think you were very selfish ;) .

CathyW
16-10-2007, 08:02 PM
ahhhh u should of seen reggie today, so sweet,he had my dessert pot (rice pudding) and i let him lick the pot. and he ended up with all pudding around his face, it was on his eyebrows/whiskers/ears. he had a right good wash to clean that lot up. but he looked all sweet. and guess who didnt have her digi cam to hand

Kay
16-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Aww I bet that looked gorgeous. Pity you couldn't film it but it's usually the way things happen isn't it..

Grete
17-10-2007, 06:41 AM
ahhhh u should of seen reggie today, so sweet,he had my dessert pot (rice pudding) and i let him lick the pot. and he ended up with all pudding around his face, it was on his eyebrows/whiskers/ears. he had a right good wash to clean that lot up. but he looked all sweet. and guess who didnt have her digi cam to hand

Awwwww lol, don't they know we NEED to take pics at their cutest moments???

CathyW
17-10-2007, 03:46 PM
i didnt even have my mobile handy either.:roll:

dandysmom
17-10-2007, 04:06 PM
They always do something cute when the camera isn't handy! It must be a cat law.....

Kay
17-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Must be the same law as kids then.

CathyW
20-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Must be the same law as kids then.not with my youngest she was a real poser for the camera. when she was a baby the only way i could get her to lay still while having the nappy changed was pretend to take a picture of her.:-D

dandysmom
20-10-2007, 04:00 PM
I sometimes think they do it deliberately to tease us.......they know the camera when they see it....and it's absence!!!

Kay
20-10-2007, 11:55 PM
not with my youngest she was a real poser for the camera. when she was a baby the only way i could get her to lay still while having the nappy changed was pretend to take a picture of her.:-D

How cute :) . I guess mine being boys makes a difference. They either pull a stupid face or go into a sulk. Practising to be men I suppose :roll: :roll: .

CathyW
22-10-2007, 11:16 AM
How cute :) . I guess mine being boys makes a difference. They either pull a stupid face or go into a sulk. Practising to be men I suppose :roll: :roll: .she pulls faces now. takes after me i spose,;)

Kay
23-10-2007, 03:34 PM
she pulls faces now. takes after me i spose,;)

I doubt that very much ;) .

Jac
23-10-2007, 03:53 PM
How cute :) . I guess mine being boys makes a difference. They either pull a stupid face or go into a sulk. Practising to be men I suppose :roll: :roll: .

My two boys are like that!! The eldest is getting better though at 24.

Kay
23-10-2007, 03:58 PM
My two boys are like that!! The eldest is getting better though at 24.
Oh there is hope then. Not much though as my eldest is 20 next week. Time to work on Kyle though as he is only 13 ;) .

CathyW
23-10-2007, 07:13 PM
I doubt that very much ;) .the only pic i will have done is a distance one LOL

Kay
23-10-2007, 10:35 PM
the only pic i will have done is a distance one LOL
Your braver than me then :roll: . I hate having my photo taken. It is a pity because Mark is a ex-professional photographer.

CathyW
24-10-2007, 09:36 AM
sir reggie is sitting on the table near me waiting for some fuss..hes got dinner so either he dont like it, or its geniune love LOL

Kay
24-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Definitely geniune love. Bless him.