PDA

View Full Version : Do your cat/s sleep in their cat bed ....

Mags
09-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Posted for Dandysmom.......

Moli
09-10-2007, 08:27 PM
:smt019 Smarty pants!!!:smt019

Mags
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
:-D ..... I had my fingers crossed there Moli!! :lol:

dandysmom
09-10-2007, 08:34 PM
The magic touch!! How did you do that? Anyway, many thanks!!!

EmmaG
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Bronwyn uses her bed, it was originally Lucy's and she used to use it.

Jane
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Nope, never. He has two but never uses them so we gave up on them and havn't bought any since. He prefers floors/sofas/beds/wherever XD

Ooh, Meow on the other hand always sleeps in her bed but if she doesn't her toes will turn to ice XD

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I was going to put regularly coz Bernie does but the Diva (being a Diva) claims my bed as her bed:roll: :lol:

Kazz
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Mine never slept in th beds...mine yes theirs No.

Kay
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Most of mine do at some point.

Grete
09-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Bubbles has a yearly routine. In the summer she sleeps pretty much everywhere but with a routine established as to when she sleeps where.

Winter tho is another story - mornings are for napping in her basket right up against the radiator ;) We always know it's now 'winter' when she goes to her basket when we get up and she remains there looking at us over the side ;) I think I posted a pic of her in her winter position in the first set I posted :)

dandysmom
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Bubbles has a yearly routine. In the summer she sleeps pretty much everywhere but with a routine established as to when she sleeps where.

Winter tho is another story - mornings are for napping in her basket right up against the radiator ;) We always know it's now 'winter' when she goes to her basket when we get up and she remains there looking at us over the side ;) I think I posted a pic of her in her winter position in the first set I posted :)

Now that's interesting, Grete, I think our two may be sisters under the skin! Leia's Summer routine is anywhere there's a nice breeze; but in bed with me at night; Winter is on the radiator covers or in a very sunny spot, or a place on the floor where the heating pipes warm it up...and in bed with me. Never in the cat bed!

Jac
10-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Yes my two sleep in there's most of the time. Juring the day it's my bed and in the evening when were all home they come through to the living room and sleep in there beds (even though there too wee at the moment:shock: )