PDA

View Full Version : Eva is going.....

Elaine
04-10-2007, 12:01 PM
to the weight clinic next week.
She is still stuck at the 7 kilo mark and I worry for her. She is more active these days but also very bad tempered too as well as always hungry.
So my thinking is that the light food is not satisfying her or making her feel full. They dont get alot of dry food. I weigh 60 grammes between them, they also get a pouch of wet food between them morning and night. The wet food is normally something like hi life or natures menue.
Since being on the diet Eva has lost half a kilo but we recently found that again on Bernie:shock: . Now I have to say Graham has received some stern words from me as he is inclined to give Bernie alot of treats. Eva doesnt eat/get treats.
So for her future health, I have booked her in to the weight clinic next thursday at 3pm and we'll see what happens.

kado
04-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I am sure she is going to be ok. Guinness lost a lot of weight in the beigning but has slowed down a lot now. He can be grumpy. Now he is chasing the others when he gets the chance. All ours are on dry food with simon and guinness on hill science C/D its a nightmare stopping them eating the others. OH also likes treating them to prawns and i dont mind one or two but not too many so i no how you feel in that way.

jane

charliebubs
04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Best of luck Elaine. I'm sure they will be able to give you some wonderful advice to help the Diva :)

Erin
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Hope the weight Clinic are able to help Elaine,poor Eva.And naughty daddy sneaking Bernie lots of treats!!!

Mags
04-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Hope you get some good advice at the weight clinic Elaine, as you say it's for Eva's benefit that you can control her weight. I will be interested to know what they suggest for Eva.... :D

dandysmom
04-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Poor Eva! I do hope the weight clinic will be able to come up with a plan that can meet the weight-loss needs and let her feel full, not always hungry; can't blame her for being grumpy when she's never feeling full.....

Kay
04-10-2007, 06:39 PM
I am sure the clinic will help to sort Eva out once and for all. Good Luck.

babycakes
04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Poor Eva! I do hope the weight clinic will be able to come up with a plan that can meet the weight-loss needs and let her feel full, not always hungry; can't blame her for being grumpy when she's never feeling full.....

I have to agree as I'm grumpy when I'm hungry too. Hope you get some good advice from the vet. (I suspect her tail weighs a lot though, tis very fluffy). Good luck

Liz
04-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Good luck Eva and Elaine

We got a kilo off Miss Gracie our tortie rugby ball - took a year but she is 6.5 kgs and holding no up or down in 12 months but being an elderly feral lady we think she has decided that no more weight loss - I trapped her when she was 15 and our vet said at her last Visit that if it floats her boat then leave be

Eva is a big cat - she has sat on my knee and its Grahams fault about Bernie!