PDA

View Full Version : My Darling Darling Misty x

Sweet
01-10-2007, 12:10 PM
R.I.P. My Darling Darling Misty, run free at Rainbow Bridge, go chase the wuzsits and love your snuffy!

Heart broken Mummy & Daddy, Kelly, Patrick and your Brothers and Sisters - Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent, Mabel, Jac and Domino x

I Love You ! x

Mags
01-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Such sad news..:(

RIP Misty, no more pain .... x

dinahsmum
01-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Ah Julie .......... (((hugs)))
Be comforted by the fact that there's no more pain or discomfort for Misty - and in time you'll think of her and be happy remembering the good times, instead of feeling sad that's she's gone.
Give Mable a cuddle from us too. :cry:

alexgirl73
01-10-2007, 12:32 PM
So very sorry Julie ((hugs)) xxx

RIP Misty, run free litle girl, free from pain forever xx

yola
01-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm so very sorry that Misty has gone Julie. You must be heartbroken :cry:

Lots of love and (((hugs))) to you, your OH and the kids - the pain will diminish over time and you will be left with lovely warm memories that will make you smile gently.

Take care please.

Moli
01-10-2007, 12:45 PM
So sorry ......
Run free little girl....xx

Kazz
01-10-2007, 12:53 PM
So sorry to read this, but it just shows how much you love her as you want her simply to be in no discomfort.

It shows you have your cats best interest at heart and are willing to let them go on ahead rather than let them linger for us.
Best wishes coming you way, I know how hard it is and my thoughts are with you all. Best wishes to you al especially the children. However through you they have learnt that letting go when the time is right is ultimate act of showing your love.

Take care all of you.

And think about it if cats have the link with us we think they have then maybe just maybe Misty has already met and been shown the best place for chasing angel feathers, and the most comfortable clouds to sleep on; by a little ginger and white moggie (Cleo) and big soppy white and ginger Tom (Oscar) .... nice to think so eh?

And when you speak of her smile.....she always seemed a happy cat to me.

Take care all of you. Karen

sammy
01-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Really sorry to read your sad news Sweet......

RIP sweet Misty.xxx

Grete
01-10-2007, 01:59 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family Sweet.

You loved Misty enough to let her go, and run free at the Rainbow Bridge with all the precious babies that have gone before her.

In her life she knew love, comfort, warmth and affection and that's all we can give them while they are with us.

*hugs*

RIP little one.

charliebubs
01-10-2007, 02:06 PM
So sorry to hear this Julie.

RIP Misty - play hard at the Bridge sweetheart.

You have left a pawprint on your mum's heart.

babycakes
01-10-2007, 02:24 PM
I am so sorry to read this (Ididn't know I must have missed a thread). :(

RIP Misty X (you were well loved by your family)

Hugs to all of you (((((((((((()))))))))) :cry:

Erin
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh Julie Im so sorry :(
RIP Misty xxxx
Take care Julie,lots of hugs for you and your family ((((hugs))))

Fran
01-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Oh Julie, I am so very sorry to read your sad news :( {{{Hugs to you and Mabel}}} Thinking about you and all your family at this very difficult time

RIP Misty, sleep well pretty girl x

Donna
01-10-2007, 03:39 PM
I am so sorry, RIP Misty x

Jac
01-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Everyone else has said it all. We've all been there Julie and know how you are feeling.
Misty had a wonderfull life with your family and you with her. It's all about love!

R.I.P Misty...play at the bridge pain free.xx

dandysmom
01-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Awww, Julie, I'm so sorry for the unhappiness you're feeling now..... it's not easy. Hugs to you and the children; RIP Misty, run free at the Bridge.....

EmmaG
01-10-2007, 07:58 PM
RIP sweet little girl :(

Big hugs to you Julie xxxxx

Elaine
01-10-2007, 08:20 PM
So very sorry Julie xxx

R.I.P. dear sweet Misty xxx

sarahd
01-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I am so sorry to be hearing your heartbreaking news Sweet :(. I put this poem on my Loving Memory page on my website and found it a great comfort somehow and with lots of meaning. I hope you don't mind me posting it here for you to share today with Misty.

Your favorite chair is vacant now...
No eager purrs to greet me
No softly padded paws to run
ecstatically to meet me
No coaxing rubs, no plaintive cry
Will say it time for feeding
I've put away your bowl,
And all the things you won't be needing
But I will miss you little friend,
For I could never measure
the happiness you brought me,
the comfort and the pleasure.
And since God put you here to share
In earthly joy and sorrow
I'm sure there'll be a place for you
In Heavens bright tomorrow

Run free and play hard on the Rainbow Bridge Misty

Sarah
xx

dandysmom
01-10-2007, 11:40 PM
That was beautiful and comforting, Sarah, thanks for posting! I teared up a bit reading it and thinking of mine who've gone to the Bridge ,.......

Grete
02-10-2007, 12:12 AM
That made me cry Sarah, speaks so well of how we all feel about our babies. Just beautiful.

Annestaff
02-10-2007, 06:56 AM
So sorry for your loss :(

Sleep tight Misty x

Sweet
02-10-2007, 07:19 AM
We appreciate all your kind words x

Kim
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM
So sorry to hear this Julie. Misty had a good home with you and I'm sure wanted nothing more. ((hugs))

random
03-10-2007, 11:18 AM
So sorry to hear about Misty. :( Run free sweetheart. xXx

Sweet
06-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Thank you again everyone...

Misty came back home where she belongs yesterday.....I have her ashes in a Sleeping Cat Casket and she is sleeping peacefully on my hearth in the lounge.

Its early days, but she is safe with her Mummy & Daddy and Brothers & Sisters x

Grete
06-10-2007, 08:44 AM
*hugs* Sweet, that's beautiful :)

dandysmom
06-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Awww, lovely. Made me choke up a little bit....

yola
06-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Thank you again everyone...

Misty came back home where she belongs yesterday.....I have her ashes in a Sleeping Cat Casket and she is sleeping peacefully on my hearth in the lounge.

Its early days, but she is safe with her Mummy & Daddy and Brothers & Sisters x

Julie, I have 2 of these aswell. Call me daft, but I get great comfort from having my departed Ferdy and Darcy close to me. It means I get to say goodnight to them . . . makes a difference to me. The pain will ease and you'll be able to smile at your sleeping cat one day rather than feeling the raw ache of loss. Hugs.

babycakes
06-10-2007, 08:10 PM
How very lovely to have Misty close by. How are you coping? (silly question) Thinking of you X

Grete
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I still have Squeak with me from a few years ago now, she rests on a shelf in the room I spend most of my time in, and It helps to know she is still with me which is when she was happiest. It eases with time but you don't ever forget them and they are always with you in your heart.

Sweet
07-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Yola, its lovely to have Misty still so close, the Sleeping Cat is perfect, I still talk to her and hug her and lots of silly things in between, probably far to silly to write down here, but I am guessing you get my drift.

As for coping, I am not coping very well at the moment, but its still very early days. x

borderdawn
07-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Very sorry to hear your news Sweet.

babycakes
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
I bet what you say to the sleeping cat is nothing we all haven't said ourselves to our lost kitties. I still get upset over one of my babies who I lost 4 years ago, He was 18 and I still miss him. Having Denis eases the pain and although I don't cry every time I think of him there are still moments... Take care X