PDA

View Full Version : Your babies have names BUT....

Grete
28-09-2007, 06:09 AM
What do they really get called? ;)

Bubbles has different names for different situations. Some too rude to post here (mostly my husbands :D ) but others I think are funny. I was just thinking about it and wondered if others have multiple nicknames for their babies.

Little'un : When Squeak was still with us, they were Big'un and Little'un and we use it still.

Monkeyface : When she's waiting to come in (and not scratching on the glass *shudder*) she looks like she has a little Monkeyface.

Babycat : when she's being cute and cuddly.

Sweetie : When she's done something silly and I'm trying to see if she's OK. Also used at the vets... or when Im feeling guilty for stuffing her in a cat carrier :roll:

Kitten : OK she's big now but she was a cute little thing once ;)

I'm sure I have more but can't think of them right now hehe. Anyway there you go ;)

Erin
28-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Jerry is called - baby cause i loves him :-D,Trouble cause he is a little terror :lol:,Jez (by Ed) cause hes a cool dude :lol: and loads more that like yours are too rude to post on here :roll: :lol:
Milo is called -baby boy cause hes mommys little babe :D Mileage,dunno why just call it him sometimes :lol: I think thats it with him other than the rude ones :lol:
Tinkerbell is called - Tink,Tinks,Stinks,Stinkerbell :lol: she doesnt stink,it just has a good ring to it :lol:, baby girl cause she my little babe and thats it :D

Tanya
28-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Oli is really Oliver! But when he's not being called by his real name we call him, Livy, Liver, Ol's, baby boy and thats probably about it! You would think the poor boy would be confused!

Tink
28-09-2007, 08:52 AM
"mow", "mow-mow", "mow butt", "mamacita", and "poopy"

Claire m
28-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Well I call Ebony all sorts, when i get in from work i say hello froggy gel and give her a fuss, other times i call her Mrs, splodge face, or curly wurly.

Grete
28-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Lol I love them all :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who confuses their cat with multiple names :) Bubbles responds to them tho so it can't be all bad ;) (well except the rude ones my hubby calls her) ;)

Kay
28-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Mine also have nicknames both from me, which I will mention, and from OH, which I won't:-

Tilly...... SillyTilly
Tate...... Tatey Potatey
Angel......Jelly baby
Leila.......Lou Lou
Phoebe......Phoebe beebee
Kisses.... Kissy Woo
Cory.... Cory Wory
Ruby......Ruby Dooby
Shannon.....Shanni babe

and poor Jilly doesn't have one.

yola
28-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Mine also have nicknames both from me, which I will mention, and from OH, which I won't:-

Tilly...... SillyTilly
Tate...... Tatey Potatey
Angel......Jelly baby
Leila.......Lou Lou
Phoebe......Phoebe beebee
Kisses.... Kissy Woo
Cory.... Cory Wory
Ruby......Ruby Dooby
Shannon.....Shanni babe

and poor Jilly doesn't have one.

Super names Kay :D

I love Tatey Potatey :lol: :lol:

Kay
28-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks Yola. Somehow Tate really suits it.

yola
28-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Baliero (Balie) - BalieBoy, BalieBookins, BalieCat, BalBal, Balski, BalieBum, BalieBaby.

Firenza (Fifi) - Fifski, Fi ,Flea, Fifetti, Feefs.

Darcy used to be just Arsey Darcy pretty well all the time as he was a small cat with huge attitude :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kay
28-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Brilliant names Yola. I loved Arsey Darcy. Pity that doesn't go with Shannon because although she is the youngest she thinks she is boss.

dinahsmum
28-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Not very inventive or exciting, I'm afraid ........... who's that at the back saying 'No surprise there, then"? ;)

Bentley - Bent, Bents, Benters
Chester - Chess, Chesty, Wuss-boy
Both together - Boys, boys, boys
Either, at any (and most) times - Watson (it's the Alzheimers .... Watson was a lovely boy but went to that big comfy cushion in the sky 7 or 8 years ago :roll: )

Mags
28-09-2007, 02:55 PM
At least you can't see my blushes ! :lol:

Cassie wassie woo .....:oops:
Sweetie-pie ...... :oops:

Sam was Dopper :lol:

dandysmom
28-09-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm not terribly imaginative either: Leia is sometimes Princess and sometimes Girl Cat.
Dandy (registered name Yankee Doodle Dandy) was Doodlebug; Patches was Patchie-watchie woo :oops:, Onyx is Itty Bitty Black Girl. Sultan was far too regal for nicknames!!!

Jane
28-09-2007, 04:55 PM
:lol: This thread is great haha XD

Patch gets called;
Patchypoos, Patchikins, Patchy, Furry bum, Fluffy Tail, Fatty Catty...umm probably more too

Meow gets called;
Mow, Lottie (cos she's on the allotment :p), Cutie..

random
28-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh dear, here we go!

Princess - Slippy, Slips, Princey, Prince, Prin
Kiara - Kiary, Rary
Vitaani - Tarn, Tarny
Tucker - Tuck, Tucks, Tucky, Tuckster
Jennie - Jen, Jennifer (when she is naughty! :lol:)
Tabby - Tabs, Tabtabs, Tabster, Lipshun, Lippy(s), Lips, Fat, Fatty, Fats

And they all get called 'Kitten' and 'Baby' although only one of them is actually a kitten! :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Darky
28-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Honey: Honeybaby, Honeybunny, Bunny, Baby, Handsome Little Man, Little Man, Little Prince, Spoilt Brat :lol:

Spike: Spook, Spookies, Pookies, Lardcat, Fat Bloke

Grete
28-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Lol thanks guys for your responses, they are all so good!!!

I remembered a couple more (from reading yours) which are Fatcat and Pookie :) And of course... The Cat ;)

babycakes
28-09-2007, 09:39 PM
This is excellent and they have all made me laugh so much

Denis is.... Babycakes, cakes, (original name we had for him). The Dentist, dental floss, dental, Baby, monkey, cheeky, mummy's boy, kitten, the lad, (by OH), monkeyface, chicken, puddin', mummy's hero (before his nad's came off), little boy,
All said in the same sing song voice so they all probably sound the same!!

Elaine
28-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Eva - The Diva, Princess, Girly, Bumfluff, Fatty and Evil

Bernie - Bernieboo, Mr Boo, Tubbs, Scruffpot and Tentotwo (coz he sits with feet at that position.

Winston - Winny, handsome and the old boy.

Moli
28-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Leo......Peeps.peepo,poser...peeo...
Merlin....merly, merly whirly....giggles...
Oliver, wally, olly, ollyver...
Casper....Cassie, cassiepurr, caspian....
Chancer..... dancer, chancy, dancy....

sammy
28-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh dear, well here we go:

Des: Dessie, Desmondo, Big Bad Des, Handsome Boy....

Bubble: Bubs, Bovver Girl, Bubblechops......

Purdie: Purds, cuddlebum :oops: , Baby, Ferret.......

:-D

babycakes
29-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Oh dear, well here we go:

Des: Dessie, Desmondo, Big Bad Des, Handsome Boy....

Bubble: Bubs, Bovver Girl, Bubblechops......

Purdie: Purds, cuddlebum :oops: , Baby, Ferret.......

:-D

Why Ferret?

sammy
29-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Cos' she's always ferreting around - into everything and under your feet! :-D How she hasn't got trodden on or sent me flying down the stairs (yet!) I'll never know! :shock:

Kay
29-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Loved reading this thread but it struck me how funny it is. We spend ages choosing the right name for our kitten/cat and then go and give them loads of other names as well. No wonder they look at us in that certain way so often. I bet they think we are nuts.

dandysmom
29-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Spot on, Kay, that is so true.........