PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread Thursday

Jac
27-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Morning all
Looks like a dry bright day a head here. Ceilidh isnt feeling well today:( and I have the pain clinic at 12. these things always happen when you least need the! I've waited over 6 months for this appointment so I'm defenitly keeping it. I'll get Darryle to watch her.
it's turned really cold really quickly.
Sean is back from Germany tomorrow for a week. then it's back to Germany for a week then off to Iraq f:D or another 6 months. This will be his 3rd time there:( .
I hope you all have a good day.

Erin
27-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Morning Jac,Morning all :)
Poor Ceilidh hope she feels better soon.
Its sunny but freezing again here.
Im sooo tired hardly slept at all then got wokn up by the dogs :roll:
Lil has come into season again,that means i has 3 weeks of a hyper dog on my hands because she wont be able to go off lead :roll: I must remember that date this time and get her spayed!!!!!
Have a good day all :)

yola
27-09-2007, 10:15 AM
My eyes are dropping out of my head this morning as Sebi had to come into bed with us as he was wide awake at some un-Godly hour (2am I think it was)!! He didn't settle for hours and eventually fell asleep at about 6 for an hour. He woke up bright and smiley and we're both about as groggy as we can be!

Delays outside Dominik's school as the police were trailering a stolen car which caused a massive hold up. It's a tiny little unmade private road so everyone had to turn around and go against the traffic to leave . . . chaos!!! :shock:

I turned the heating on for the 1st time today as it was brass monkeys when we got up - still, it's bright and sunny now which is nice :D

dinahsmum
27-09-2007, 11:05 AM
:smt039
Hiya! Isn't it c-c-c-c-cold?
No time just now, but I thought I'd best report back in, after lots of time and 1500 miles :)
Kazz - take care, I'll nag, oops! ;) , PM, you later :)

Erin
27-09-2007, 11:07 AM
welcome back DM :) we have missed you :) and yes it is freezing!!

kado
27-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Freezing here, raining and kado wants too go out. Got a brilliant e-mail this morning. Over the last week i have finaly got 2 scammers removed from a web site that are selling them so cheap and pesonaly i dont think there was any dogs for sale either. I am so glad the administraitors finaly got of there but's and did something about it. Anyway all have a good rest of the day

jane

Mags
27-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Sunny day but.... oh so cold here ! :D

Welcome back DM, hope you had a good holiday!:D

Have a good day all! :D

yola
27-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey Hilary - not surprised you're cold . . . after swanning around sunny climes ;) Welcome back mate - pics and holiday tales when you have a mo please!!

Grete
27-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Very cold today, I hate the cold :( Heating has gone on now for a little in the morning and in the evening. The cat is happy ;) Nothing planned for today, I had a very bad night so I decided to have a nap this morning.... it raged out of control lol.

dandysmom
27-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Still sunny and unseasonably warm here, no signs of the promised, needed rain! Did the marketing and am having an early lunch as I have my annual eye doctor checkup at 1pm. Hate it, the dilating drops make impossible to focus properly for hours!! My afternoon posts will no doubt be full of typos....
DM: welcome back! Hope it was great...
Grete: love your comment re the heat: "the cat is happy"!!!
Have a nice day, all!

Grete
27-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Did the marketing and am having an early lunch as I have my annual eye doctor checkup at 1pm. Hate it, the dilating drops make impossible to focus properly for hours!! My afternoon posts will no doubt be full of typos....

Aww hope it goes well, it's horrible I know *hugs*

dandysmom
27-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Aww hope it goes well, it's horrible I know *hugs*

I lucked out! Did my usual muttering about the dilation drops and to my surprise and pleasure Dr. L. said that my eyes were in excellent condition and we could skip that part this time!!! :shock: :-D But will have to do it next year......

Grete
27-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Yay still tho!!